Anyone see the cover of the February 1, 2012 WT?

by sd-7 22 Replies latest jw friends

• sd-7
    sd-7

When I saw it, I immediately thought of that episode of 'Family Guy' where Evil Monkey becomes a JW. The cover photo is identical to what Evil Monkey had! Hilarious. Please post YouTube of that scene here if you happen to find it. Ha ha! They finally did it.

--sd-7

• lohengren
    lohengren

It is remarkably similar:

<iframe width="420" height="315" src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/WZHz-f2dym0" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

• lohengren
    lohengren

I guess that's not how you embed a video.

This forum needs an owner's manual.

• wannabefree
  • wha happened?
    wha happened?

I had to cover my mouth so that others outside my office didn't hear me laughing my ass off

• Dagney
    Dagney

Did anybody see the "Two and a half Men" episode last Monday. (Really, the first time I've watched it since Ashton.) There was a reference to being so mad he"beat up a Jehovah's Witness." Then Alan, said something like, "then again, who could blame him" or something like that.

Then I believe they revisited the joke in last scene. I tried to find the clip to post but did not.

Anyhoo...these negative references couldn't have happened to a nicer cult.

• sd-7
    sd-7

Thanks, wannabefree. That's the one! Ha ha! I think a juxtaposition of the two would be a nice thing, at this point...

--sd-7

• sd-7
    sd-7

Then again, I guess Evil Monkey's WT is more like a cloud with a ray of light coming down, rather than a mushroom cloud. I think when I first saw it I just thought it was a mushroom cloud...or are they going for the appearance that it could be one or the other?

--sd-7

• cantleave
    cantleave

What made me laugh were the beauties on P.13

• sd-7
    sd-7

There are beauties on page 13? Would it be wise to investigate, thus exposing oneself to needless temptation? Evidently!

--sd-7

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit