Letter of DA from attorney to Elders becomes gossip fodder -- Society, Elders culpable?

by FatFreek 2005 21 Replies latest watchtower scandals

• BluesBrother
    BluesBrother

I know this thread is a day or two old but... I also can see no reason whatever to d/a oneself. Go to the J / C meeting, take up their valuable time and be a nuisance, would be my attitude.. If you do not want to do that , let them chase you but decline to attend - they will d/f you anyway and make the same announcement..

Re the O P and the attorney letter : it stated that she " wishes to no longer be a member of the Jehovah Witness religion. " so an announcement of that simple fact with no embellishment would not " demean the good name of "R" - or would it ?????

• FatFreek 2005
    FatFreek 2005

Re the O P and the attorney letter : it stated that she " wishes to no longer be a member of the Jehovah Witness religion. " so an announcement of that simple fact with no embellishment would not " demean the good name of "R" - or would it ?????

Makes sense to me. However, in the context of that letter it seemed to me that she wished to make that statement -- but without any punitive repercussions. Not possible, in Watchtower world.

Len

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit