Weird JW Dreams

by MrFreeze 40 Replies latest jw experiences

• WTWizard
    WTWizard

Usually, it involves something where the book study is meeting at my place, or I am visiting someone where field circus is going to be held. Sometimes I will find myself at the Kingdumb Hell, meaning to quit going--but finding myself going back after a while of no boasting sessions. It is as if it takes real effort to permanently stop going to boasting sessions in the same way it takes real effort to permanently quit smoking.

• MrFreeze
    MrFreeze

I wonder if people who stop going to Catholic Church have dreams like this... yikes.

• mariemcg
    mariemcg

I suppose it just goes to show how messed up we all are!! lol

• ekruks
    ekruks

We seem to be messed up like soldiers returning from war

• hamsterbait
    hamsterbait

I have had dereams where the "Pillars in the Congo " were met by me as they were smoking, having sex in a doorway, sucking a penis jutting out from a wall.

I remember a vivid dream where one of the most faithful elderettes at our Kingdumb hell came to the door when I was on door to bore misery: She was jezebel in the Bible Stories Book. Red lipstick, long red nails, evil eyes, with thick false eyelashes.

She started tearing my face to shreds, as i screamed that she was a hypocrite.

HB

• Chalam
    Chalam

Londo111 I've often dreamt that I'm at a door, and attempting to turn to Ecclesiastes 9:5...but I can't find the book of Ecclesiastes anywhere or the scripture doesn't say anything in particular to the point I am trying to make...

Wow! Now ain't that the truth :)

http://www.biblegateway.com/passage/?search=Psalm16:7;17:3;Acts2:17;Matthew2:12;2:22;27:19;Gen20:6;31:11;Num12:6;Job33:15&version=ESV

Blessings,

Stephen

• ekruks
    ekruks

Jezebel sounds hot

• Chalam
    Chalam

lilbluekitty

Other than that I just get panic attacks at night thinking the devil's going to come after me or something, something crazy like that. I've only been out a few months now, I hope it gets better soon.

Funny thing though? I never have nightmares about church now that I've been going for a month now =P

:) :)

Matthew 7:15-20

English Standard Version (ESV)

A Tree and Its Fruit
    15 "Beware of false prophets, who come to you in sheep’s clothing but inwardly are ravenous wolves. 16 You will recognize them by their fruits. Are grapes gathered from thornbushes, or figs from thistles? 17 So, every healthy tree bears good fruit, but the diseased tree bears bad fruit. 18 A healthy tree cannot bear bad fruit, nor can a diseased tree bear good fruit. 19 Every tree that does not bear good fruit is cut down and thrown into the fire. 20 Thus you will recognize them by their fruits. Blessings, Stephen
  • Chalam
    Chalam

Awesome thread! Great dreams here all round :)

fade_away

Actually, just last night I had one, and like yours, I also had the beard I have now and felt akward. But it took a very strange twist. Everyone at the hall was drinking alcohol. In fact, they were passing them out during the meeting like flight attendants. People were drinking rum and coke, rum and juice, and beer. Then there was this part where a military officer walked in and put his hand on the Bible and started reciting an oath while the whole congregation repeated after him. The oath was also written in the back of the old song book and those that didn't know it, could just follow along. I can't remember what the oath said though. I woke up saying "What the hell was that?!?!"

Of course, JWs are all getting drunk at the meetings on the spirits served by the WT!

The military officer actually shows plainly what occurs every week. JWs are reciting the oaths from the [WT] bible which is in the [WT] song book. In fact, everyone is just following along!

In the army, you don't question, you just do in blind obedience without thinking.

It would be nice to know what particular "oath" was being recited but of course, it doesn't actually matter, it is the symbolism of the parable depicted which is important. No doubt the oaths are all about allegience to and serving the "slave"?

Blessings,

Stephen

• Chalam
    Chalam

MrFreeze There was a dream that I kept having where Armageddon was just about to get under way and the only way to survive was to board this large boat. It wasn't like the ark, but more like a wooden pirate ship.

Indeed!

Blessings,

Stephen

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit