Weird JW Dreams

by MrFreeze 40 Replies latest jw experiences

• MrFreeze
    MrFreeze

I think it's a given that most of us who have left, have had dreams about still being JW's or doing JW related things, even years after we left. I had one of those last night. It involved getting a hotel for the next district convention and then it skipped ahead to when I was attending. I felt very awkward because I had the beard that I have now. Nothing too weird there I guess but it got me thinking, what are some weird dreams that you remember having after leaving that involved the JW's?

• greenhornet
    greenhornet

I tell you weird dreams I always get. I am at an assembly and I can't find a bathroom. If I do there is a long line or the tolets are so bad I can't use them. I know its weird but I can't help it.

• Londo111
    Londo111

I've often dreamt that I'm at a door, and attempting to turn to Ecclesiastes 9:5...but I can't find the book of Ecclesiastes anywhere or the scripture doesn't say anything in particular to the point I am trying to make...

• Knowsnothing
    Knowsnothing

I had a recurring dream for a while that I was at an empty parking lot, and I was there with the Munster family. In the middle of the empty parking

lot, at night, there was a small maintenance building (maybe two rooms at the most), and the Munster family and I were edging our way to the corner

of the building, our backs against the wall, when all of a sudden I would find myself in the Circuit Assembly hall, and King Kong busted into the left

hand side of the hall, wreaking havoc.

I also had several Armaggedon nightmares, one of which was a Great Tribulation Armaggedon dream in which the all the buildings were burning, you could hear the screams and "gnashing" of teeth, and everything was absolute chaos.

Another where the world was overrun by zombies, a zombie Apocalypse.

These dreams have largely ceased (the nightmares), though now that I am planning on getting reinstated, I have had a couple of dreams in which brothers that have ignored me due to my DA are either talking to me, or continuing to ignore me.

I hate having grown-up in this religion.

• lilbluekitty
    lilbluekitty

Even as a JW I've had weird or upsetting JW dreams. This recurring one I have sometimes is that I'm missing my clothing sitting in the back of the KH not realizing i have no clothes on and suddenly this one particular elder is up on stage giving the public talk but he's dressed either as a rabbi (he's Jewish by nationality) or as a Muslim and pointing at me and tellling the congregation to do away with me (his words) and KILL THE EVILDOER FOR SHE IS SUCH A HARLOT THAT SHE WEARS NO CLOTHING!!! and so on.

Or it's dreams of various JCs or elders meetings that I'm forced to be at for comitting some terrible crime but they won't tell me what it is and then Armageddon comes and then I get struck by fire and then wake up.

Other than that I just get panic attacks at night thinking the devil's going to come after me or something, something crazy like that. I've only been out a few months now, I hope it gets better soon.

Funny thing though? I never have nightmares about church now that I've been going for a month now =P

• Londo111
    Londo111

Amen to that.

• jam
    jam

My ex- Jw wife, call me and told me she found some

of my belongings from when we were married.( divorced

over 20yrs). When I arrived the Elders where there to

help me to collect my things. Her husband enter the room

and told me to hurry up, I told him to get the hell out

before I kick your butt. He ran too the elders.

Weird, haven,t seen the Ex- in over 17yrs.

• mariemcg
    mariemcg

I had a dream that i was in the car with my parents who are now divorced because my mother comitted adultery, and way we stopped at a petrol station and then the earth started to shake and rip under our feet then the stars fell down from the heavens... after starting to read the bible again i read the scripture Mat 24: 29.. Freaky, mind you I'm on anti depressants and it's one of the side effects of them!

• charlie brown jr.
    charlie brown jr.

The last one I had ............

I was walking out of the KH for service and as I got nearer to the Car Group.......

I thought " I hate service why am I doing this again?"

I stopped next to the car...... dropped the Bookbag and turned and said... "I don't need to do this anymore"

Walked to my car and drove out of the Praking lot.....

• JeffT
    JeffT

I've had a few dreams lately where I'm looking up old friends at either a DC or a Kingdom hall. Some won't talk to me, some will. The last one I had there was an esspreso machine set up at the back to the hall. Maybe I've been living in Seattle too long.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit