CRISIS OF CONSCIENCE ARRIVED - Lets see what my guy (Ray franz) had been up to

by mankkeli 53 Replies latest jw experiences

• Knowsnothing
    Knowsnothing

I'll give you a head start, manky.

http://tearsofoberon.blogspot.com/2009/10/mexico-military-and-jwsthe-truth.html

Under the subheading 6.0 Lies and exaggerations, he goes on to say this:

Feb 4, 1960: Branch writes WTS with question. June 2, 1960: WTS answers. Aug 27, 1969: Branch writes again to WTS . Sept 5, 1969: WT answers and refers to wrong letter dated Feb 4, 1960. The branch really quoted the June 2, 1960 letter. WT mistake or Ray Franz/Don Cameron mistake? It would be good to follow up on this, although I don't have the book with me on hand. Can anyone provide more info?

• OnTheWayOut
    OnTheWayOut

This will probably be the last time I address you ever. I am not sure if I said that before, but I really really mean it this time.

It is clear that you choose provoking words and phrases to get a rise out of people.

You are nothing but a troll. Troll Troll Troll.

Good day to you sir.

• rebel8
    rebel8

Lets see what my guy (Ray franz) had been up to

Will you be checking in on him via Ouija or spirit medium then?

• sabastious
    sabastious

LWT's mind control works!

-Sab

• garyneal
  • AGuest
    AGuest

I don't understand, dear Mankkeli (peace to you... and I realize you're taking a break, but just in case you pop back in, you know, just to "check"): how can you "refute" Mr. Franz's argument(s) unless you were there to witness/participate in what he witnessed/participated in and on the level he did? I mean, you can dismiss what he wrote as his opinion/viewpoint/POV... in YOUR opinion/from YOUR POV... yes, but how can you refute it? Seeing as virtually every one of his counterparts at the time are dead... who are you going to interview to get the "truth"/other side?

Because of this your comment didn't make sense to me. Can you clarify, please (I mean, if you are "checking" in; if not, maybe when you return)?

Thanks... and peace to you!

A slave of Christ,

SA

• iclone
    iclone

Can I give you some advice mankkeli?

You are obviously on a mission to refute or undermine the words and testimony of Ray Franz. Why would you undertake such a difficult and daunting task? If you are fixated and determined on finding inconsistencies, lies and half-truths; then take the easy route and examine the annals of The Watchtower’s history, testimonies and publications. It is here that you will find no end to your insatiable desire to uncover the finest BS and verifiable web of lies to satisfy even your desires. Please take my advice-you will thank me later!

• Botzwana
    Botzwana

Ding, I spit milk out my nose at that one....Reading it from the platform! LOL

• AGuest
    AGuest
    If you are fixated and determined on finding inconsistencies, lies and half-truths; then take the easy route and examine the annals of The Watchtower’s history, testimonies and publications.

Goodness, dear iclone (peace to you!)... don't discourage him from reading Mr. Franz's book... if that's what it'll take to get him to look at something other than a WT! I fear that HE may ultimately end up spiritually shipwrecked, yes (because he will be SO chagrined over what he has said here! May that NOT be the case, however!)... but perhaps if he reads it he will at least see the "lie" that the WTBTS is... and perhaps turn and seek Christ... in TRUTH (and not through some "golden calf" that the people built and look to because "Moses" is taking too long to return from the mountain (Zion)... and so people look to such things because they worship by sight... not faith... and so need to SEE something with their eyes in order to worship God).

Don't discourage him... and please don't send him back to their "poison." He's blind, yet, and so will probably have gulped down a barrel before he even feels any [negative] effects. Which could ultimately be fatal.

His best bet would be to look to Christ, without ANY book. Since he obviously can't do that, yet, I would say Mr. Franz's book(s) are... shall we say... safer... than ANY WT/AW/publication!

Peace to you!

A slave of Christ,

SA

• iclone
    iclone

AGuest...you misinterpreted my reply. I was not discouraging him from reading CofC, rather if he is really fixated on uncovering lies and "refuting" anyones words then he will have a much easier time doing this by scrutinizing the writings of The WT and not our dear departed friend Ray Franz.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit