CRISIS OF CONSCIENCE ARRIVED - Lets see what my guy (Ray franz) had been up to

by mankkeli 53 Replies latest jw experiences

• mankkeli
    mankkeli

CoC was delivered this evenning and I will be jacking it the whole night. I might write a review to refute Ray's argument after the reading and BTW, I will be away from here for some time. Let it begin.

• Mickey mouse
    Mickey mouse

I can't wait.

• Ding
    Ding

Don't you know that you're not supposed to read apostate literature, even to refute it?

• Yan Bibiyan
    Yan Bibiyan

Read it with your elders, just to make sure no inconsistency is slipped or an apostate lie is missed.....

• hamsterbait
    hamsterbait

Dont worry manky boy -

When the GB comes after those associating on apostate web sites we will happily expose you so you have the chance to repent.

DOES that stubble really mean trouble?

As you type your words on this board you can notice the feel of the keys on your fingertips. As this happens do you want to pray that you dont masturbate to the images of group sex planted in your head at Watchtower studies? Do you already give thanks that you are only mentally stimulated by the images of sexual activities that pass without letup across your mind?

Close your eyes to them. DO NOT THINK OF ORAL SEX, or same sex sensual activity.

HB

• Ding
    Ding
    Read it with your elders, just to make sure no inconsistency is slipped or an apostate lie is missed.....

Great idea. Why not read it from the platform too and show all the brothers and sisters how to refute Ray point by point?

Let us know how that goes.

• Found Sheep
    Found Sheep

Don't bad talk Ray Franz!!! Glad you are reading the book though maybe just maybe you'll see how to be kind and loving and think for yourself....

• undercover
    undercover

I might write a review to refute Ray's argument after the reading...

You've already made up your mind to "refute" any argument made before you even read it?

• still thinking
    still thinking

Yan Bibiyan & Ding...what excellent ideas ...that would stop a few from falling asleep

• strymeckirules
    strymeckirules

Lets see what my guy

I will be jacking it the whole night.

there are many slang terms out there.

why you choose to write this way makes little sense.

then there is your avatar...

do you ever find yourself hiding in the closet?

i hope he reads the book.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit