Stephen Hawkings and Richard Dawkins attend the Jehovah's witnesses two-day assembly program at London Edgware assembly hall

by mankkeli 131 Replies latest jw experiences

• NewChapter
    NewChapter

Damn, Darn, Dang, Dagnammit, Gosh Darn, shit, shoot, crap, hell, heck,

Now for some REAL Vulgarity

Watchtower *gasp* The Society *gag* The Faithful And Discreet Slave (NO! That's the F Word!)

• thetrueone
    thetrueone

Why do you come here lying Mankkeli when you can go door to door and lie and count the time on your monthly publishing report ?

• mouthy
    mouthy

mankkeli You know what???? TOM JONES is taking me to the assembly!!!
    Stay tuned... BBC will watch him sing "SHE's A Lady " to me

• NewChapter
    NewChapter

thetrueone - I'm laughing hard here , you have the gut to call someone old enough to dish you a kid?

What the hell does dishing a kid mean? Some weird JW shit I guess. And why would someone who was old enough to "dish a kid" (whatever that is) still be living in his mother's basement????

And should we report this to Silent Lambs . com?

the questions never cease.

• NewChapter
    NewChapter

OOOO Mouthy! Tom Jones is gonna sing to you? Yayyyy! Are you gonna throw your underwear at him?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LqnA5A6VZeE&feature=related

• mankkeli
    mankkeli

NewChapter - Calm down and pay attention to the direction of the spirit. Dont make attempt to grieve Jehovah's holy spirit.

• thetrueone
    thetrueone

It makes one wonder if Mankkeli is counting time preaching in service when he's posting here. ?????

• mankkeli
    mankkeli

thetrueone - I count both time and tyme, double blesiings.

• NewChapter
    NewChapter

Manker: Calm and down and pay attention to the direction of the spirit. Dont make attempt to grieve Jehovah's holy spirit. Stop posting on apostate sites. And STOP lying. Jehovah hates a liar. Sorry that Jehovah must be hating you some, but scurry off and make it right.

• bohm
    bohm

liar 4 jesus

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit