The world is passing away but He that does the will of God remains forever - 1Jo. 2:17

by mankkeli 70 Replies latest jw experiences

• Spectre
    Spectre

"Only two lines at a time."

Lets not start talking about coke again.

• ShadesofGrey
    ShadesofGrey
    29 If you know that He is righteous, you know that everyone also who practices righteousness is born of Him.

Amen. Hallelujah!

Dying system of things pursuing selfish goals?

I think it is foolish to put off having surgery or exercising or dieting because in the new world we will have perfect health.

Improve your life NOW! God wants you to!

• ziddina
    ziddina
    "The objective should be to make material things serve us as needed, and not for us to become enslaved to them. ..." Makkitup

I'd love to know how the THREE BILLION DOLLARS that the Watchtower Corporation is worth, is "serving" them... 'Cuz it sure as hell isn't serving ANYone else...

• punkofnice
    punkofnice

12 Resources and abilities that we might possess should (Commanding) be used to advance Kingdom interests, (Translate to ‘interests of the watchtower publishing business’) rather than letting them serve as hindrances in the race for life. (Do more! Do more! Appeal to fear) For instance, if you have an extra house, could you sell it and use the money to enter the pioneer service instead of working hard to maintain both houses? (I get the impression they want you to sell your other house and give the money to the watchtower business) If you have retired or will soon retire from secular work, does your heart move you to use the increased freedom for a fuller share in the Kingdom preaching? (IE. Furthering the interests of the WBT$) Even though your resources may be limited, how can they be used best in serving Jehovah? (WBT$ want to squeeze the last penny out of you)

13 The objective should be to make material things serve us as needed, and not for us to become enslaved to them. (*SIGH* I can't even be bothered to deconstruct this, it's just blatant propaganda) If we truly appreciate spiritual (cult loaded language) values and put our relationship with Jehovah (Appeal to authority) above all else, he will help us to keep running the race with endurance and to gain the prize. (Stay alive ‘til ’75!) The world with its desires of the flesh and the desires of the eyes and the showy display of one’s means of life “is passing away . . . but he that does the will of God remains forever.”— (Appeal to authority. ‘Proof text’ to further the interests of the WBT$)

Wow! I’m inspired to give the WBT$ my last penny! NOT!!!

• designs
    designs

How could one guy get two things wrong in one sentence- 2:17.

• NewChapter
    NewChapter

Only two lines at a time."

Lets not start talking about coke again.

LOL! And if the Amish are setting us up to be slaves, they have it backward. Have you ever seen how hard they work? It's crazy.

• cptkirk
    cptkirk

mankeli why don't you just stop flirting with the full psychosis ethos, and just GO FOR IT! we got who on here? larsinger...few others can't think of their names. dude just PM these guys, they ARE WAITING FOR YOU BRO...trust me, once you find out there are like-minded people out there with you, you will feel SO MUCH better about life in general. so just stop flirting on the fence, and go the distance...send larsinger and the other master occult new world order dudes some pm's and move on. right now you are just playing with a un-erect penis hoping for orgasm, you have to take the next step so you can really get your pecker in full bore. THE ALL SEEING EYE AWAITS YOU!

• JWB
    JWB

[An edited and expanded version. Changes in CAPITAL LETTERS.]

12 Resources and abilities that YOU might possess should be used to advance THE INTERESTS OF THE WTS, rather than letting them serve as THINGS TO CHEER YOU UP AND BOLSTER YOU SELF-ESTEEM. For instance, if you have an extra house, could you sell it and use the money to SIGN UP TO OUR LOCAL FULLTIME FREE-LABOUR CONTRACT? If you have retired or will soon retire from secular work, does your heart move you to use the increased freedom for SPENDING MORE TIME HELPING TO FIND MORE WTS FODDER? Even though your resources may be limited, how can they be used best in serving the WTS?

13 The objective should be to make material things serve US as needed, and not for YOU to ENJOY THEM. If YOU truly appreciate WTS values and put YOUR relationship with WTS above all else, it will help US to keep running the WTS. The world with its desires PECULIAR TO HUMAN BEINGS EVER SINCE THE YEAR DOT "is CONTINUING TO COME UP WITH YET MORE ENTERTAINING (EVEN HAPPIFYING) WAYS TO LIVE LIFE, but he that does the will of THE WTS remains forever TRAPPED IN A PREDICTABLE WAY OF LIFE."

• mouthy
    mouthy

at Deut 18:20-22
    But a prophet who PRESUMES to speak in my name anything
    I have not commanded him to say,or a prophet who speaks in
    the name of other gods,must be put to death.You may say to yourselves "How can we know when a message
    has not been spoken by the LORD"?
    If what a prophet proclaims in the name of the
    Lord does NOT take place or come true ,that is a message the
    LORD has not spoken.That prophet has spoken presumptuously

DO NOT BE Afraid of him.

mankelilook Can I tell you how many false preditions
    the Organization has made??????

LORD?"

• ShadesofGrey
    ShadesofGrey

That's great JWB... much more accurate.

Share this