Thankful for finding this site & all of you!!!

by discreetslave 14 Replies latest jw friends

• ziddina
    ziddina

Happy Thanksgiving to ALL!!

And Discreet Slave, I'd like to thank YOU for joining this board - it's always nice to see another new face, and I suspect that you are going to bring a number of delightful insights to our discussions...

Zid

• sizemik
    sizemik

Happy thanksgiving all! (even though we don't celebrate it here). The folks at JWN are something to be very thankful for.

I enjoyed your OP discreetslave . . . mutual experience is validation. Validation is healthy. Freedom is even healthier.

• smiddy
    smiddy

Ditto sizemik

smiddy

• life is to short
    life is to short

Happy Thanksgiving also and I am so glad you joined the board and its been so nice to get to know you. You are such a great person and I am so sorry for what you have been through. You are so right that the depression I had while I was in the religion was so horrible and though I still struggle with it, it is not near as debilitating as it was.

We just got back from having dinner at some "worldly" friends home, it was such a nice time. I never had that in the "truth". It is just so nice to have really true friends.

LITS

• discreetslave
    discreetslave

Thanks to all of you for the kind words. I'm not here very much as I am addicted to Facebook so if any want to look me up there or enjoy speaking on the phone PM me

LITS - I've enjoyed getting to know you as well

I found this very touching
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_SbAS67WtDk&feature

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit