Thankful for finding this site & all of you!!!

by discreetslave 14 Replies latest jw friends

• discreetslave
    discreetslave

At this time last year I was in another deep depression feeling alone & hopeless despite being surrounded by people who said they cared and belonging to a religion that said it could offer mankind the only real hope in life. It's ironic that I now have more online friends than physical friendships, am no longer a part of that religion & I feel happier than I have in many years. I'm thankful to have found this website & feeling validated. I wasn't a wicked person for doubting the faithful & discreet slave, I wasn't crazy for thinking there is something wrong with my religion. I'm so thankful for all of you sharing your stories and helping me and others like me find freedom.
    Happy Thanksgiving !!!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=K29yL-2Iuf4

Living life is fun and we've just begun
    To get our share of the world's delights
    (HIGH!) high hopes we have for the future
    And our goal's in sight
    (WE!) no we don't get depressed
    Here's what we call our golden rule
    Have faith in you and the things you do
    You won't go wrong
    This is our family Jewel

• Gayle
    Gayle

Happy Thanksgiving to all here, especially!! What a grateful life we can have already!!

• flipper
    flipper

DISCREET SLAVE- Happy Thanksgiving to you ! I'm glad this board has helped you and that you've made new friends here ! All the best to you in the next year. And Happy Thanksgiving to all the rest of you ! Peace out, Mr. Flipper

• blondie
    blondie

Happy Thanksgiving to all and especially you discreetslave.

We are just 2 today sitting down to a nice turkey dinner made by my loving husband.

Blondie

• Ding
    Ding

Happy Thanksgiving, everybody!

• mankkeli
    mankkeli

Happy Thanksgiving, How is your annointing status, do you still feel you have the heavenly hope as mentioned on your first thread?

• Qcmbr
    Qcmbr

Ignore mank - we'll help him out soon !

• ABibleStudent
    ABibleStudent

Happy Thanksgiving discreetslave and everyone else. I hope that everyone is able to spend time with friends and family.

Peace be with you and everyone, who you love,

Robert

• GLTirebiter
    GLTirebiter

A happy Thanksgiving to you, too, discreteslave, and all others at JWN.

• aquagirl
    aquagirl

Same here ya'll!!!! im pretty thankful to have you guys....

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit