by Dudu 13 Replies latest watchtower beliefs

• sizemik
    sizemik
    I hate the GB ...

God says to hate what is bad.

It's in the bible.

• cptkirk
    cptkirk

there is one bottom line here. especially for anyone reading this web site who is an "outsider".

one bottom line. which is this: a religion that claims to be "the truth" what truth? the truth that christ is god's son, and that he set the example for all of mankind to follow. and this religion is the true organization of christ....ok, yet you have thousands upon thousands of people coming to this web page all saying the same thing.

how do these 2 facts jibe? they don't. the only explanation would be that we are a bunch of failures, who can't deal with criticism or something of this nature, that there is somehow some common thread running through all the posters here. and that might clean the jw's record if somehow they could find some common thread behind everyone that posts here. but there isn't one. therefore the facts speak clearly. you have rich people posting here, poor people, smart people, dumb people, people of strong character, people of not so strong character, people of empathy, militant people....there is no common thread. therefore the facts speak loudly and clearly.

you do not have a true religion that stands on the pillars of what you claim to stand on, if you have tens of thousands of people coming here all saying the same negative things. (from all over the world)

also cherry picking scriptures. what about when the apostles were concerned about "these other people" speaking about christ spreading the good news or whatever. what did christ say? did he condemn them as false ? no, he said let them be, they are fine. so what about that scripture? cherry pick cherry pick, i'll take a #4 with cheese and hold the mayo, btw everything else on the menu is poison, have a nice day.

• agonus
    agonus

Hate the sin, not the sinner, I suppose.

• Black Sheep
    Black Sheep

Make it about her and her choices.

You didn't ask her to raise you in a church that treats it's non-believing family members badly. That was her choice.

You were just an innocent kid with no notions of killer gods, demons and doomsday. That was her doing and now that her Armageddon has passed it's use by dates, she has to decide what price she will pay when her kids don't have any faith in her church hierarchy any more.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit