Repent because God's Kingdom has drawn close!

by Kosonen 167 Replies latest watchtower beliefs

• N.drew
  • jam
    jam

Kosonen: I have never notice this before, but that

Scripture at Romans 1;28-32 describes in detail, (guess

who) yes the Watch Tower Society and the God they serve.

You are pulling our legs, right. You can not be serious, this

is A joke. If not and you are serious, please, never, never

consider leaving.

• shamus100
    shamus100

I'm just waiting for Simon to get ahold of this and post where you are, and where you are posting from. The net isn't all that private, you see...

• ShadesofGrey
    ShadesofGrey

Yeah, I really, really hate scare tactics. All of that Great Tribulation talk caused me to run from God, not to Him.

• ShadesofGrey
    ShadesofGrey

MMMMM turkey. I don't have one in the freezer. I, in fact, am planning to get a fresh one this year because frozen turkeys always cause me defrosting problems.

Love ya sis!

And while I am eating it I am going to thank God for removing my fear of the "end", and teaching me that I don't need to fear for others either, for his mercy and justice are enough for not just me, but the whole world.

"and He Himself is the propitiation for our sins; and not for ours only, but also for those of the whole world."-- 1 John 2:2

• mrsjones5
    mrsjones5

N.drew, don't be mean. I'm the wrong person to mess with and of course I read your fractured post which is why I said"Turkey?".

Now play nice.

• N.drew
    N.drew

Are you being nice or mean? Seems mean, but that would be illogical, so you must be being nice. I meant the first time I mentioned turkey, that's the one. You know when I was actually saying something. And it was hard. So imagine how I feel when I get nothing but turkey?

• ziddina
    ziddina

Turkey!! Someone mention turkey!!!!??!!!

YUM!!!

If you're near a "Safeway" store, call them up and ask them if they have those DELICIOUS turkey drumsticks available at their deli - here, we have to call ahead because it takes slightly over an hour to cook them up, but BOY!!! Are they YUUUUUUMMMMMMMYYYYYY!!!

Oh, and as Heaven stated in her post on the first page - regarding Kosomon or however one spells that....

We've got another one on the board....

Damn trolls...

• mrsjones5
    mrsjones5

I'm not being mean but you appear to be. My first post to you today wasn't a slam and I told you it wasn't. Sorry you took it that but I've noticed that you're quick to take offense where none is meant. Now asking me if I can read is a slam when all I said was "turkey?" meaning how in the hell did turkey come in the mix? Is it crystal now?

• still thinking
    still thinking

I prefer Chicken zid...but don't tell my chickens that

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit