Are you sure leaving is a wise decision ?- Lurkers think twice- Part 2

by mankkeli 283 Replies latest jw experiences

• mankkeli
    mankkeli

ABibleStudent - Those "knowledgeable" people you referred to are also using techniques to sell their books, Stephen's consultancy fee is not free. He keeps blogs and numerous networking sites to engage those he branded as entraped in a "cult". Were his services free?. He is also a tactician in his own merit, they are all dubious entrepreneurs. If stephen didnt diagnose you and tell you that you are in a cult, He wouldnt pay his bills. So, let him keep calling you a cult member so that He can care for his family, Goodluck to him

• Found Sheep
    Found Sheep

Jws could also tell you that they are free from the fear of dying,- I don't fear now

losing loved ones and et al because of their belief in ressurection- no they just fear them leaving the cult. Oh and I don't fear it now either

. So freedom is relative - if you think they have real freedom you are just insane!

• OUTLAW
    OUTLAW
    Jws could also tell you that they are free from the fear of dying, losing loved ones and et al because of their belief in ressurection.
    So freedom is relative?.

JW`s die all the time..Pretending they won`t die doesn`t change a thing..

Not one JW has been resurrected..

JWs are notorious for losing loved ones by shunning them..

There is no freedom..

JW`s do as their told by the WBT$..

Your getting your ass kicked..You haven`t proven a single thing..

Not a shred of evidence for any of your claims..

So far a it`s a 2 part thread,about Bullshit and Brain Farts..

Part 3 will be no different..

.................................;-)...OUTLAW

• jonathan dough
    jonathan dough

Jonathan Dough - Those you knew who have constructed a more substantial belief system based on their own understanding of the bible, tell me, how have their lives become better than those of the JWs?.

You are intentionally ignoring what I said. True Christian believers will be saved. You won't. Again, you are dodging the issue of eternal salvation and God's will by focusing on the "here and now." Reread my post, if you read it in the first place. No one said being a Christian would guarantee a good life. The Bible is rife with examples of Christians suffering persecution, hard times, death, poverty, being thrown to the lions, nailed to crosses ... and it will be bad for some believers in the future as well as the end times progress. Christianity is not a cakewalk and framing your issue in terms of "a better life today" is myopic and ignores Scripture. True Christians have Jesus, you don't. Those belonging to Christiandom, the true believers, have better lives because they have the Almighty and his Christ. You don't. Any concept of a better life that JWs presume to have is ultimately a delusion, a false belief that things are better, but that is merely on the surface. If JWs do find God's favor it is not because they are Jehovah's Witnesses, but despite being JWs. Something tells me you aren't even a JW, but an instigator trying to get some debate going. http://www.144000.110mb.com/directory/jehovahs_witnesses_directory_beliefs.html

Anyone considering joining the religion of the Jehovah's Witnesses, or current members of this group, are generally unfamiliar with its early history, the beliefs and practices of its founder Charles Taze Russell and to a lesser extent Joseph F. Rutherford. The Watchtower Society goes to great lengths to distance itself from Russell and his teachings as they are now considered anathema, and bizarre. The foundational tenets of the faith are so different from today's religion that the Russell-era organization is virtually unrecognizable.

Much of the old doctrine has been thrown out and would be condemned as seeped in the occult and clearly pagan today, and for good reason, because such conduct and beliefs are unscriptural and prohibited. Harsh words, no doubt, but facts speak for themselves and explain to a great extent some of today's questionable doctrine and practices. Try as the Jehovah's Witnesses do, there is no escaping their occult pagan past. Potential converts are forewarned and are advised to study these issues carefully. Below are numerous websites devoted to exposing the Jehovah's Witnesses' deep connection with the occult and its pagan origins.

This documented historical connection with the occult is evident in several ways. Russell relied heavily on astrological predictions and signs of the zodiac. Rutherford believed that Jehovah most likely resided in the Pleiades constellation. Many of Rutherford and Russell's false predictions were calculated based on alignment and measurement of ancient Egyptian pyramids relying in essence on the powers of the occult. A small pyramid was erected next to Russell's grave as a memorial to his life and work. The satanic All-Seeing Eye of occult worship adorns Russell's memorial pyramid, and early Watchtower publications incorporate Masonic symbolism to a great degree. Furthermore, the Divine Plan of the Ages, an early Watchtower book, is adorned with the Winged Sun Disc, an Egyptian religious symbol of pagan origins and false worship.

The Jehovahs Witnesses can run from their occult past, but they can't hide. Nor can they sweep these truths under the rug of their New Light Doctrine. Due to such an un-biblical foundation that continued well into the 1920s, it is inconceivable that Jesus Christ chose the Jehovah's Witnesses and the Watchtower Bible and Tract Society as their sole representatives on earth due to the purity of their faith.

http://www.144000.110mb.com/directory/occult_jehovahs_witnesses.html

• mrsjones5
    mrsjones5

Write a book then Manny. Lol

• NewChapter
    NewChapter

Mankkeli, you seem to think that we are oblivious to your manipulative techniques--your scare tactics---your bullying. You forget, we were JW's once. We can masterfully spot it. Your twisted reasonings. You learn that in the TMS. We learned it too. We just have enough self-respect not to use such tools. Turn from your evil course Mankkeli. Stop bothering these people who are trying to heal from your abuse. Discover your mind---you may have one---discover it and get to know it. Don't be a scaredy little mouse that won't leave the cage for fear of freedom and the cat. RUN. Or just keep running on your little rat wheel, never getting anywhere, never doing enough.

Pathetic.

• Bella15
    Bella15

One thing I am 100% sure ... the blood of those poor JWs commiting suicide is not upon me ...neither the tears and pain of the children and even adults now still in bondage due to sexual abuse coverage within their ranks to covered the Corporation ...

Because I know better I do better and NEVER will associate myself with a corporation that systematically protects itself with the blood, pain and tears of fragile, silent lambs.

Also, "wise" by whose standards? Not GOD's.

Biblically speaking, if you follow Christianity (not a cult), after learning the truth about the WTC true leaving is the ONLY THING TO DO if you are a follower of Jesus Christ. I don't care if your excuse is wives, children, spouses, families, whatever ... Jesus was clear and at some point you have to make up your mind ... cold or hot ...

And notice ... you are to leave or give up family and friends because of Jesus, the Gospel ... Mark 10:29 --

• NewChapter
    NewChapter

Mank's just mad because it's confirmation bias is shaken. It so wanted to find all of us miserable and regretful. The WTS liked to you Mank. None of us would trade our freedom to llive with you in your little rat cage again.

• mankkeli
    mankkeli

Jonathan dough - If we consider the history of everything we do in life, we wont move ahead. If we consider the history of many JWN members on this forum, they wouldnt worth the merit of a respectable soul. That being said, considering the past history of the WT and using that to justify the reason why people should leave is not a sound basis, Why dont you check the history of Steve Jobs before using his product?. Tell me

• mrsjones5
    mrsjones5

Nice try at a slam Manny. Too bad it's flaccid as all get out.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit