Are you sure leaving is a wise decision ?- Lurkers think twice- Part 2

by mankkeli 283 Replies latest jw experiences

• mankkeli
    mankkeli

yourmomma - Staying in wont hurt anyone, as far as you keep your senses

• bnybyt
    bnybyt

Sounds like Mankelly is really trying to encourage lurkers to think outside the KH box for a bit...

Well, my solution is to stay in and work from the inside to help others become conscious and open their eyes to the truth about The Truth.

So, don't make a pariah out of yourself, follow the course of so many who've become "conscious class" insiders, ready to gnaw away at the foundation of the WTS, the "concept" that keeps so many people captive.

• shamus100
    shamus100

Our governments change with time - seek and find errors, change.

The borg changes doctrine with time - when prophecies don't come true. Change, blame it on new light.

The borg lies and covers up for child molesters - unlike the dreaded "catholic church" they do not apologize or do anything. Just plug their ears and scream "LALALALALALALALA". You leave, you're weak.

** yawns **

• cantleave
    cantleave

Where is the evidence for higher divorce outside the borg?

• mrsjones5
    mrsjones5

I see a glutton for punishment. Let the party begin.

TGIF!

• shamus100
    shamus100

Here's some kids that would still be around today if it weren't for 'old light' and blood fractions.

This is what Jesus meant when he was talking about bloodguilt. I say people who don't stand up to this organization fully supports this kind of awful behavior.

WAKE UP!

• LostGeneration
    LostGeneration

A wise man once said: "Its better to be hated for who you are than to be loved for who you're not."

Mankkeli says "Its better to be loved for who you are not than to be hated for who you are"

• mankkeli
    mankkeli

shamus100 - Changes in doctrine is not a big deal, Ask yourself, Has the overlapping flip flops killed anyone?. It doesnt kill anybody, It makes you stronger, monotony is boring

• OUTLAW
    OUTLAW
    We all know that the rate of divorce is way much higher outside than in the borg.....m

You make claims you can`t back up..

Your going to get your ass kicked on this thread too..

.....................;-)...OUTLAW

"U.S. Religious Landscape Survey 2008" by The Pew Forum on Religion and Public Life surveyed 35,000 people and presents findings on divorce/separation rates. (religions.pewforum.org/reports as at April 20 2008) The following graph from the report shows the Witness rate of 14% was slightly above the U.S. average of 12%. Pew Report - Divorce rate of Jehovah's Witnesses

• cantleave
    cantleave

Thanks Outlaw - I knew there was contrary evidence.....

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit