An Old Argument.... does it hold water?

by AK - Jeff 1495 Replies latest jw experiences

• Qcmbr
    Qcmbr

AGuest - I hope Jah is happy for you to emphasis individual words and to break all rules of typographic aesthetics with those jarring blues and reds. My soul which craves beauty is offended and cringing. Why is your god allowing my eyes to bleed? Why the cruelty?

• N.drew
    N.drew

2 plus 2 equals you never read Shakespeare?

So I'm thinking wow! I think my English isn't so bad. Sometimes I string thoughts together. I guess I believe people know how to separate them. So sorry. I mean, I am sorry. So, so then I remember the famous Shakespeare. He must be well liked and praised for his content (that would be the story), not for the arrangement of his words. Go ahead, defend him. It's OK. I don't care that you love him and hate me.

Why? Because Earth finally has a safe way to be me. I think I'm finished.

• AGuest
    AGuest
    That is what's up Shel,.... I knew it was hidden in there,....somewhere (Jay88)

Not quite sure what you mean, dear Jay (again, peace to you!), but I think the response can be found above, in my last response to dear Jeff (again, peace to you!).

Right. So you worship a god who allows millions of death every year, millions of innocent, pointless death every year throughout the entire history of the world and human beings. He allows completely innocent animals to be abused and killed by horrible owners. (Animals that aren't going to any afterlife).

He didn't create the situation, dear Uber (again, peace to you!)... but DID do something to reverse it. Sure, it's taking some time... but wisdom CALLS for it to take time. So that even MORE harm isn't done (and yes, given how it will be corrected, there absolutely could be more harm - considerably more!)

Just so that when his son comes and judges us,

Ummm... my Lord judges no one. He even said, "I judge no man." Soooo...

he can only pick the smallest of the smallest percentage of the trillions and quadrillions of human beings who have died in the history of the world,

I think you're seriously exaggerating the earth's population, dear one. Living and dead combined. Even so, that "smallest" percentage is only one group (those who rule over the other group). There are those NOT of that group (the subjects) who benefit as well...

and most of those innocent people won't even make it into heaven because they don't believe in Judeo-Christian doctrine. It's DEFINITELY logical to love that sort of god.

Please... PLEASE... folks... STOP adhering to the LIES. NO ONE'S gonna "make it into heaven," (as you have been taught, at least) except for a very short period to be married (joined, as a man and wife... so as to be "one" spirit) to Christ. After that, those who DO so enter... "come down OUT of heaven". They are "New Jerusalem"... which resides... UPON THE EARTH.

God is partial.

God is NOT partial, dear Jeff (again, peace to you!). If He was, then only males (not females), or Jews (not Greeks), or freemen (not slaves), etc. could come into His covenant. Contrary to what, say, the WTBTS teaches, however, "ANYONE" can eat the flesh and drink the blood of Christ. Even so, that is the covenant "for a kingdom". As to the FULLNESS of the kingdom, have you not read/heard that MANY will stream into "her" gates... he nations and ALL of Israel?

God is evil. God ignores sincerity and blesses very few. He is no refuge to anyone.

Please refer back to my reference to Isaiah 59:1-15... and remember, YOU are responsible for your words and thoughts. You will not be able to blame anyone else. Including the Most Holy One of Israel. Sorry, but that is the truth...

In this regard they embrace #1. More often they embrace #2, an impotent god who cannot hear or act - which is not far from #1.

They embrace both... because they don't know God. They don't know Him... because they refuse to come to the One through whom the Most Holy One of Israel can be and IS known: His Son and Christ, the Holy One of Israel and Holy Spirit, JAHESHUA, the Chosen One of JAH (MischaJah).

So, now, if you truly ARE done, here... I will move on. Nothing more to share on the topic, IMHO.

Again, peace to you!

YOUR servant and a slave of Christ,

SA

• AGuest
    AGuest
    AGuest - I hope Jah is happy for you to emphasis individual words and to break all rules of typographic aesthetics with those jarring blues and reds. My soul which craves beauty is offended and cringing. Why is your god allowing my eyes to bleed? Why the cruelty?

No cruelty intended, not at all, dear Q (as always, peace to you!). You have just as much access to any Bible version as I, so that you can read the verses without my "emphasis". Whether you choose to do that... or just whine, moan, and complain about what WAS offered... is on you. Seems a bit immature, to me... again, given that you COULD just look it up outside of my post. I mean, if you really wanted to know what it said... and how it might apply to you.

Again, peace to you!

YOUR servant (even so) and a slave of Christ,

SA

• Qcmbr
    Qcmbr

oh have a laugh please.

ND - wibble.

• THE GLADIATOR
    THE GLADIATOR

"Now, of course, I don't expect that you will have read what I posted here, dear Jeff... but that's your error and your loss. Take note, however, that you won't be able to say you didn't know... or didn't hear... or weren't told. You have been. Whether you LISTEN or not... is, like everything above... on YOU. YOUR choice." AGuest.

That rings a bell!

"So, does Jehovah have a prophet to help them, to warn them of dangers and to declare things to come? These questions can be answered in the affirmative. Who is this prophet?...This "prophet" was not one man, but was a body of men and women. It was the small group of footstep followers of Jesus Christ, known at that time as International Bible Students. Today they are known as Jehovah's Christian witnesses....Of course, it is easy to say that this group acts as a "prophet" of God. It is another thing to prove it," ( Watchtower , Apr. 1, 1972, p. 197).

“I’m still one of Jehovah’s Witnesses, but I have many doubts and questions as to whether or not the Watchtower Organization is really ‘The Truth.’ I’m so confused, and I feel like I just want to walk away, but what keeps me here is the fear that Armageddon will come . I don’t want to be destroyed! I want to be on Jehovah’s side, but I’m so afraid. What if Jehovah’s Witnesses are right about Armageddon, after all? If I leave will I be destroyed by Jehovah FOREVER? I don’t want to die! I just don’t know what to do!”

• startingover
    startingover

You could have eliminated pages and pages of gibberish if you would have said this earlier:

in fact,there is another choice: that the Most Holy One of Israel has never promised to solve the ills of THIS world... but only those of certain people IN this world.

For all those fence sitters out there as I once was, this admission may just allow them to get rid of all their superstitious beliefs.

• N.drew
    N.drew

Yes, wibble, got ya!

So much nicer than "babble". English?

Thank you Q, you had a choice.

To be mean or to be nice.

To be honest or to be vitriolic.

• N.drew
    N.drew

No, it isn't like that Gladiator. God is building. The day you come around to see what is built, that is the day some will be sorry. It isn't judgement, it's reality.

• THE GLADIATOR
    THE GLADIATOR

N.drew I have fought fearlessly in Caesars arena but You are scaring me!

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit