An Old Argument.... does it hold water?

by AK - Jeff 1495 Replies latest jw experiences

• N.drew
    N.drew

I think you should know Jeff, Uber and cofty with no r, I read your posts, even when I can see it's the same as the last one. Every word.

(don't forget my paragraph) (will I ever Shut Up?) (probably) I would like to describe the pearls if I may (somebody might be listening). The pearls are knowledge of the Most High that Jesus warned not to throw before swine. So there are many, many things that are known on Earth right this minute that you will never know, because if you did you would trample them.

• AK - Jeff
    AK - Jeff

On this page, Nancy and A Guest have shown us the real issues.

God is partial. God is evil. God ignores sincerity and blesses very few. He is no refuge to anyone. In this regard they embrace #1. More often they embrace #2, an impotent god who cannot hear or act - which is not far from #1.

How sad. Uber and Cofty hit it on the head. Nancy will never get it - A Guest never has.

Wow. The depths of delusion are powerful and condemnatory, for eventually it becomes clear what corner those who embrace an evil god must be in, with no exit.

Jeff

• cofty
    cofty

Nice insult n.Drew - pearls/swine - heard it so many times.

• N.drew
    N.drew

That one I didn't read, but I might. I just want to tell you your new name Jeff, it's Oh No. Read it. It sounds like a bad poem. Keep trying. Do you own a gun?

• AK - Jeff
    AK - Jeff

Yes - pretty original. LOL

• OnTheWayOut
    OnTheWayOut

...in fact,there is another choice: that the Most Holy One of Israel has never promised to solve the ills of THIS world... but only those of certain people IN this world."

The bass turd. Clearly, Number 2 then.

• N.drew
    N.drew

Am I a worse grammar user than the inventor of English grammar? You know read and read. Guess which one is which.

• AK - Jeff
    AK - Jeff
    I just want to tell you your new name Jeff, it's Oh No. Read it. It sounds like a bad poem. Keep trying. Do you own a gun?

Does this make any sense to anyone? What the hell does any of that shit mean?

And you wonder why none of the intelligent posters on this thread give you the time of day?

Jeff

• AK - Jeff
    AK - Jeff

I'm out of here for now. I can't take the insanity of people posting idiocy and thinking it is wise.

Jesus J Christ [the cussword, not the savior]

Jeff

• cofty
    cofty

I never have a go at somebody for their grammar but I really struggle to follow many of your posts N.drew.

Perhaps take a minute to read them from the perspective of your readers? Nobody will spend time trying to figure out your confusing language. Try to give your statements some context.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit