Book - Research-Bible-Artifacts with a chapter on VAT 4956 by Rolf Furuli

by VM44 14 Replies latest watchtower bible

• AnnOMaly
    AnnOMaly

kurtbethel - funny spoof!

Bobcat - thank you for the link to a preview of the book. Some of those pages I haven't seen before. The first thing I noticed (as others have) was the 'Watchtower style' font. The second thing I noticed was the time-line on p. 8/9. Although it's meant to be an approximate guide, it has the Kings of Judah ending in the 600s BCE :-)

SadElder - Yes of course Rolf Furuli is a JW. This is well known.

VM44 - Furuli's article at the end is just a summary of what's in his 'Chronology' book 2 and it's the book that the recent WT articles are based on. If you want his article from 'Research-Bible-Artifacts,' let me know. I'll email it you.

It is interesting that nobody wanted to put their name to the recommendations. Also, the English version of the recommendations doesn't quite match up with the German version - somebody's not been careful. And I would be particularly interested to know who the 'Museum expert' was (not 'A reader'!) who said, "A must for any good library."

• VM44
    VM44

Hi Ann,

Thank you, yes, I would like to get the article from the 'Research-Bible-Artifacts' book.

• AnnOMaly
    AnnOMaly

On its way.

• Leolaia
    Leolaia

Bobcat....Umm that's not a person's name....Verlag is German for publishing house.

• Bobcat
    Bobcat

Leolaia:

Well, Boy Howdy! I saw the box that said "Author Gersam Verlag." It sounded like a name to me. Just don't send me to pick up any German food for you. Who knows what I'll come back with.

But thanks for pointing that out.

Take Care

Edited to add: And thanks for being kind (in the way you put it) to a dummy.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit