Book - Research-Bible-Artifacts with a chapter on VAT 4956 by Rolf Furuli

by VM44 14 Replies latest watchtower bible

• VM44
    VM44

This book contains a chapter on the subject of VAT 4956 that is written by Rolf Furuli.

http://www.gersam.de/neuheiten_2/Artifacts/artifacts.html

Research - Bible - Artifacts

For centuries we have been able to learn about the history of the Middle East because of many ancient writings are in existence. One of these writings, the Bible, plays an important role as it tells us about those that primarily lived in the so-called “Fertile Crescent.” In the past 150 years archaeologists have unearthed countless artifacts from which we have been able to gather knowledge about these ancient cultures. How can these artifacts help us to better understand the biblical account and to view it in its historical setting?

This question will be considered in the new released book Research – Bible – Artifacts. With the help of a selection of artifacts mainly from the famous “Pergamon Museum” in Berlin the reader receives a vivid picture of biblical accounts. Each page is colourfully laid out with a photograph of each artifact and also linked with the appropriate scripture. (The volume contains over 90 colourfully illustrations and maps.) In an appendix you will find more information about the capture of the old city of Babylon and also how the old historians Herodotus and Xenophon confirm the Bible account. In addition it contains also a chapter about the Neo-Babylonian Chronology and the cuneiform tablet VAT 4956 from Berlin, written by Dr. Rolf Furuli.

Size: About 128 pages, paperback (228 mm, 175 mm).

Left hand pages will cover the text in German, whereas right hand pages will be in English.

Prize: 12,50 € plus shipping. (Please note that the shipping cost will vary according to the postal address.)

A Scientist:

I find that it is both beautiful and instructive. I have already recommended it to several …

A Bookseller:

Thank you for your book which I found very interesting.

A Reader:

A must for every good library …

• VM44
    VM44

I believe this was once source that The Watchtower used when writing the material about VAT 4956 last November.

• Bobcat
    Bobcat

VM44: (That sounds like a naval or marine squadron)

Check out this review of the book here. It would seem to answer the question of why a book would use Furuli's unorthadox views on VAT 4956.

Here is a link to a downloadable PDF of the book. (free)

Take Care

Edited: I spoke to soon. The PDF only has the index of chapters. Sorry about that.

Hold the presses. Edited again. Here is a 9 page downloadable PDF. (Its a little more.)

• slimboyfat
    slimboyfat

It has a very Watchtowerish style about it.

Where can you buy it?

• SadElder
    SadElder

Isn't Rolf Furuli a Jdub?

• diamondiiz
    diamondiiz

yes Furuli is a dub, that's why he's able to twist the reality to fit his own idea BS belief.

• Bobcat
    Bobcat

Sad Elder:

Isn't Rolf Furuli a Jdub?

According to the review on this site, the author (Geram Verlag) is also. So it makes sense that Furuli would be a contributor.

That site also has a link to purchase from the publisher. I think they are asking 12.5 Euro plus shipping.

Here is a link to a German Amazon site with the book. I couldn't find it on the English Amazon.

Here is another JW book seller that reviews it (a little) and reccomends it for use in "Bible Highlights." They say it is out of stock. It must be a congregation best seller.

• Bobcat
    Bobcat

It must be good. Look how several experts rate it: (from this site)

A Scientist:

I find that it is both beautiful and instructive. I have already recommended it to several ...

A Bookseller:

Thank you for your book which I found very interesting.

A Reader:

A must for every good library ...

Curiously enough, all their first initials are the same, "A."

• Billy the Ex-Bethelite
    Billy the Ex-Bethelite

It looks like some people aren't satisfied with just the "spiritual food" being "served" through "Jehovah's spirit-guided channel!"

• kurtbethel
    kurtbethel

Is this the same Rolf Furuli who discovered this?

http://www.staggeron.org/universe.html#ancient_pepper_spray

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit