Witness plays Gov. Body Samuel Herd talk for me.....is he mentally ill??

by Witness 007 45 Replies latest watchtower scandals

• ziddina
    ziddina

Yippeee!!!

Punk of Nice found this thread!!

Now I gotta go read his comments...

OOOOOO, and Mary's here too!! Her comments are usually VERY pithy!!!

• ziddina
    ziddina
    "...They have no sanctity or feeling toward the religious clergy, they're cutting and slashing them in the face in New York. They're breaking into convents and robbing the nuns, raping the nuns if you will. They're even breaking into churches and robbing them, they're robbing preachers on the streets. ..."

Thanks, Punk of Nice, for transcribing that!!

Mary asked,

"Um, did this really happen? Any media links to back it up or is it just the normal trying-to-scare-the-shit-out-of-everyone tactic? ....."

Ah, I think that at this point, the speaker was experiencing a waking sado-masochistic "wet dream" while at the podium...

• diamondiiz
    diamondiiz

"Imagine in the Great Tribulation people will be clubbing to death Clergy and COLLEGE PROFFESORS for not encouraging them to study with the Witnesses...."

If there is a revolution or so called tribulation in US how many would love to take the opportunity to clubber a GB member? lol

• ziddina
    ziddina
    "If there is a revolution or so called tribulation in US how many would love to take the opportunity to clubber a GB member? ..."

Me!!! Meeeeee!!!!

w

• Acluetofindtheuser
    Acluetofindtheuser

“WE'RE the "mentally diseased", remember? Uncle Sam is just fine. If you don't believe me, take his recommendation and read The Book of Mormon... I mean, "Seola"... er, sorry, "Angels and Women".”-agonus (I don't know how you guys quote a previous post text.)

Difference between Seola and the Book of Mormon is that the author of Seola said the story was a fantasy in the appendix section. The error with Angels and Women is the comment in the foreword, where the reviser said he had the opinion that the story was dictated to the author by a fallen angel desiring to return to divine favor. How could it be an automatic writing if they edited out certain details?

They tossed out the detail that Lucifer and Satan were different beings. They tossed out the short black race in the story. They tossed out Nephilim marrying women and having the hope of a resurrection. They tossed out the seven planet system and the destroyed constellation. They tossed out the sinking land detail before the flood. They’ve just about dropped all alternative belief written in Angels and Women.

Sometime after Angels and Women they dropped the belief that angels could be repentant. Recently they dropped the belief that serpents once had limbs before the curse. In the June 1, 1964 Watchtower they said the serpent had limbs-Question from Readers. In the June 15, 2007 Watchtower, Question from Readers-they took it back. The last thing they still believe in from Angels and Women is the fact that angels materialized and took women as wives.

The 1964 Watchtower was right because the Boa and the Python can grow claws near its pelvis, depending on the gene’s activation.

• LoisLane looking for Superman
    LoisLane looking for Superman

^^^^^ -----> Maybe with this new arrangement, getting rid of 80 year old COBE's, GB on the whole are swinging their ax for fellow member, GB Samuel F. Herd, born in 1935. The above OP

showing Herd doing a rant makes him seem, possibly insane.

LL

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit