Land SELL-OFF *DREAMING BIG*

by Refriedtruth 21 Replies latest watchtower scandals

• oppostate
    oppostate

"—and is worth well over $1 billion."

Wow! That's an awful lot of profitting for a non-profit organization.

• factfinder
    factfinder

Something is only worth what someone will pay for it.

• talesin
    talesin

The Moving Vans will play Canned Heat's 'I'm Going Up the Country, Where the Water Tastes Like Wine....'

lol @ designs,,, maybe more like this :: 'I'm Going Up the Country, Where the Water Tastes Like Wine Kool-Aid....'

t

(I know, it doesn't fit the song, but just sayin ... )

• Queequeg
    Queequeg

Mrs. Queequeg pointed out the last sentence of this article that says the neighborhood will miss the skilled craftsmen.

Uh, the Bethelites take a Vow Of Poverty, and are not supposed to take side jobs while they are working at Bethel. This has been in force for a long time.

So, the neighborhood is gonna miss the Bethel workforce for something that they are not supposed to be doing!

Isolate them Governing Body! Yes, that's the answer!!!

• Refriedtruth
    Refriedtruth

Read more: http://www.crainsnewyork.com/article/20111016/REAL_ESTATE/310169968#ixzz1awVUeNNG

easy register sign in and put your step in

The article title is 'Dreaning big in Brooklyn' it is such a wicked irony that the slaves all got their dreams dashed while the worldly merchants get to drool over our labors

It is really really wicked f**king shame on them bastards

• dropoffyourkeylee
    dropoffyourkeylee

"a swelling crowd"

Is this the same as the great crowd they keep talking about? It is all starting to make sense now...

• Refriedtruth
    Refriedtruth

City taxman awaits heaven-sent boo$t
    New York Post - Leonard Greene

On the local level they build and sell 3 kingdom halls a week in the usa maintaining an equilibrum while giving the appearance of growth with volunteer make work jobs

• skeeter1
    skeeter1

Perhaps the Watchtower will now give laid-off and retired benefits similar? At least the Catholic church takes care of its retired priests!

Skeeter

• thetrueone
    thetrueone

This religious publishing company was always about selling literature with a pile of attention grabbing bullshit and lies.

This huge monetary gain for the WTS. will not stop the pulling money out of people at the local KH's

or the newly arranged credit card Debit scam at the conventions.

Power and men = corrupt men $$$

• Refriedtruth
    Refriedtruth

I have a file collection of who is buying those 3 kingdom halls a week the Watchtower corporation flips sells off for profit.

That is about 125-175 year SOLD, top of list is other churches then funeral parlors next is kiddie day care and florist shops.

no shit!

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit