Land SELL-OFF *DREAMING BIG*

by Refriedtruth 21 Replies latest watchtower scandals

• Refriedtruth
    Refriedtruth
    Jehovah's Witnesses' land sell-off has Brooklyn dreaming bigCrain's New York Business - Amanda Fung - 1 hour ago At stake are 34 mint-condition properties in Brooklyn Heights and Dumbo that the Jehovah's Witnesses spent decades accumulating and now are considering ...

It's always has been about the money...they talk about pristine real estate and the excellent pool of skilled craftsmen/women

Hey what about the paradise for my family 4 generations that slaved?

TOP RANK FOR THE NEWS RIGHT NOW (and isn't the mentally diseased watchtower study today?)

Please register here and get your step in with comment

• Refriedtruth
    Refriedtruth

Behold: The day of the biggest real estate sale to hit Brooklyn in decades is nearing and a swelling crowd of potential beneficiaries is salivating. At stake are 34 mint-condition properties in Brooklyn Heights and Dumbo that the Jehovah's Witnesses spent decades accumulating and now are considering selling as they ponder a headquarters move upstate. All told, the portfolio spans 3.2 million square feet—more than the entire Empire State Building—and is worth well over $1 billion.

Read more: http://www.crainsnewyork.com/article/20111016/REAL_ESTATE/310169968#ixzz1awVUeNNG Ooohhhhhhhhh you mother *%#@**

• designs
    designs

They need money to build the New Waco Compound....

• DaCheech
    DaCheech

it will be good for the neighborhood businesses.

they will get tenants that support local business

• Refriedtruth
    Refriedtruth

In the late 1978-1980's we had the YOU can LIVE FOREVER Watchtower publication that was said to be the study book to wrap us up into the end.

I can tell you that EVERYONE who was a witness from the 1970's era was 100% convinced this selling off of Watchtower properties in 2012 would just be a crazy apostate prediction.They would have dfed me for even hinting at it.

How can anybody that is my JW peer still be a witness and moreover dare to go door to door wiffully lying to people with a Bible in their hand?

• designs
    designs

The Moving Vans will play Canned Heat's 'I'm Going Up the Country, Where the Water Tastes Like Wine....'

• wannabefree
    wannabefree
    How can anybody that is my JW peer still be a witness

Cognitive Dissonance

• Refriedtruth
  • factfinder
    factfinder

Thanks for posting this link-very interesting article. I will be very sad when the Watchtower buildings are sold. I wonder if the new owners will take as much care of them as the witnesses have. I doubt it.

I think that selling ALL of the Brooklyn Bethel properties could be a mistake.

I loved visiting Brooklyn Bethel and wish I could again.

• factfinder
    factfinder

Refried Truth- thank you very much for posting this article.

I loved the Live Forever Book. It was the most exciting book release at the conventions I attended. That book was released at the Kingdom Truth Convention in 1982. I was glad to see pictures of the Brooklyn printery in it!

But what does the society's moving upstate have to do with the LIVE FOREVER book?

I am very sad it is happening-the selling of the Brooklyn properties, and move to Warwick- but how does that interfere with believing in the paradise earth?

Am I missing something?

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit