How important is it to you that Lawence Hughes wins his case against the WT and doctors

by zengalileo 32 Replies latest watchtower medical

• Scully
    Scully

Paralipomenon writes:

the WT isn't even attached to the suit anymore.

That's news to me, and even more reason for me to have withdrawn my support from this endeavour. And, yes, I completely agree that the ruse perpetrated by Mr Hughes and his supporters in continuing to identify the WTS as a party involved in the lawsuit is nothing less than knowingly deceptive, utterly dishonest and thoroughly corrupt.

I am empathetic of his profound loss, of Bethany, of his family, of his former JW friends. His anger toward the WTS is justified for its role in those losses. However, none of us here deserve to be LIED TO by this man, have our sympathies played upon, and have our hard earned money pilfered from us through fraudulent claims. His suit used to be about making the WTS pay for manipulating people into martyrdom, but now that the court has disallowed that aspect of the case, all I see is a man with severe pain of heart, lashing out at any entity or person who has deep pockets to help him recoup his financial losses.

As I mentioned in an earlier thread, people were willing to help him set up a charity / trust fund, provided it was all done legally and above board. He refused to follow that advice, and unfortunately he lost a lot of support, and damaged a lot of trust that he had initially. He also attempted to run a scam at raising funds by offering "shares" in the lawsuit, which is - as far as I know - illegal in Canada.

Mr Hughes, I reiterate my deepest empathy for your loss. I wish you well. But I cannot, in good conscience, permit your recurring pleas for funding your cause, based on your record of deception, misdirection and - most of all - the way you and your colleagues berate and malign the users of this forum for making their own informed choices to keep their own money in their own pockets instead of sharing it with you.

• OUTLAW
    OUTLAW

A thread advertising for money,for a WBT$ lawsuit..And..

The WBT$ are no longer involved..?

Scully nailed it..

It`s deceptive,dishonest and corrupt..

......................;-)...OUTLAW

• james_woods
    james_woods

+++ on what Outlaw said.

Plus the fact that this thread, despite the denials by the poster, really did turn out to be about raising money.

And got pretty nasty in the process...

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit