Dumb ass family moved in next door with autistic kid JEHOOVER HELP!

by Witness 007 32 Replies latest jw experiences

• talesin
    talesin

Pls educate yourself about autistic children. You may find you have a nice neighbour who is dealing with a problem you can't even imagine, depending on the severity of the affliction.

Also, to the 'retard' users,,, I voiced this once already this week.....unacceptable, and no one using the 'r' word is welcome in my home,,, what's next,,, the 'n' word?

tal

• JustThatGirl007
    JustThatGirl007

Awesome! I hope things improve and you can get some real sleep and stop nodding off at work.

• JWdaughter
    JWdaughter

If you call the police, they don't care if it is the mom, the kid or the dog that is playing music so loudly that it disturbs the peace. It is a problem of noise, so they will deal with the owner of the home (the mom). It is her responsibility for to control what happens in her home. If the mom does the "disabled kid" thing, it won't wash-it is on her to control the situation. If she can't handle him, then that is another issue and the police will make not if there are repeated complaints or indications that she isn't up for it. She probably is able to, she just needs to be 'forced' to do so. Too bad.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit