My Sister Died This Morning After Refusing Blood On Four Occasions.

by still wondering 78 Replies latest watchtower medical

• talesin
  • zengalileo
    zengalileo

So nice of AnneB to be so insensitive and dumb. what do you think Anne B? Did refusing blood have nothing at all to do with her death? Duh... drool.... yeah like buying a bunch of puppies right before she died. Yeah Anne B she died because of thew puppies. Nothing to do with blood. How stupid can you be. And how insensitive.

I'm very sorry for your loss.

• Mary
  • PSacramento
    PSacramento

When something can save us and we refuse it, we are commiting suicide of a sorts.

Nothing is more painful than seeing a loved one die when nothing can b e done, except watching a love one die when something CAN be done.

May Our Good Lord strengthen you and your family in this most difficult of times still wondering, truly my prayers are with you and your loved ones.

• Mad Sweeney
    Mad Sweeney

So sorry for your loss and the pain caused by the evils of religion.

• journey-on
    journey-on

Deep condolences Life is such a beautiful and sacred thing, it seems so so wrong to treat it so cavalierly because of a man-made religion's interpretation of a book. So sorry.

• lola-rabbit
    lola-rabbit

I'm so sorry for your loss... You must be very angry right now, I know I would be. We are here if you need to vent.

• ziddina
    ziddina

My sympathies on the loss of your sister...

• Ding
    Ding

Very, very sorry...

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit