My Sister Died This Morning After Refusing Blood On Four Occasions.

by still wondering 78 Replies latest watchtower medical

• mouthy
    mouthy

My deepest sympathy...

• AwareBeing
    AwareBeing

Dear still wondering;

Great sympathies to you our friend. Some here are too shocked too write over your your loss, and the conclusion you've reached. So for them I send you this comfort. We commend your strength in this difficult time, and thank you for your bold statements.

You wrote: “For her the fear of man (WTS) is greater than the fear of death. Their God the WTS, the anti typical Moloch (WT speak), the one who makes up the rules, demands they sacrifice their life when so required.”

“The following letter was ignored because her fear of becoming the object of pointing fingers and wagging tongues at the kingdom hall was too great even with only a hemoglobin transfusion plus the ever present desire to prove themselves more righteous than others by becoming a martyr.”

It takes courage for victims to face their abusers, and call them what they are. This incorporated cult of men are truly guilty for spreading confusion across the globe, as to the use and non use of blood; which has resulted in many deaths. It's a matter of personal application of the scriptures, and a loving relationship with God. So the employment of “peer pressure” and “fear of the elders” is; thus an “abuse of power”.

PS: Is you go through the grieving process, please continue to blame these men, and not God.

Serving Yehuwah; AwareBeing

• lrkr
    lrkr

This twisted religion may seem to be harmless at times- like a screwed up little club.

Other times- it is clear that the brainwashing that occurs, the devotion to principles over people, results in real pain, real death.

I'm very sorry for your loss.

May you and your family find peace.

• lovelylil
    lovelylil

My deepest sympathies for you and yours........Lilly

• nancy drew
    nancy drew

I'm very sorry to hear that

• PaintedToeNail
    PaintedToeNail

My deepest sympathy to you in regard of the loss of your dear sister.

cj

• Lost-In-Translation
    Lost-In-Translation

I'm so sorry for your loss. Totally heartbreaking.

• Wasanelder Once
    Wasanelder Once

One death for Rutherford's folly is too many. I'm so sorry.

• Band on the Run
  • JWdaughter
    JWdaughter

I'm sorry for your loss. I can't imagine and don't want to imagine what you are feeling now. I'm sad for you as I think of my beloved sister.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit