Download While You Can!

by Atlantis 68 Replies latest watchtower bible

• Atlantis
    Atlantis

Credit goes to Anony Mous = http://www.jehovahs-witness.net/members/private/215963/1/Ready-to-leak-Wikileaks-style = Anony Mous wrote: = Hi, = I have a cache of documents that are direct from the branch. They include letters, forms, videos, booklets, instructions on how to handle everything in Kingdom Hall locally and RBC's financially and otherwise. = Includes the branch's instructions on how to write the local incorporations so that all assets go to Watchtower Inc. and in case that corporation doesn't exist anymore or is no longer tax free, to the Governing Body (that's what it says!). I have them for all states but only going to include NY (since that's where they are located). If you want specific states included, let me know. Includes designs etc. (but not the Autocad design files, I don't think anybody wants to actually build a KH) incl. a CO apartment.

Question: How best to upload them and distribute.

=

---------------------------------------------------------------------------

We will assist in your efforts and cannot tell you enough how much we appreciate your contributions.

DOWNLOAD WHILE YOU CAN!

This pdf has 605 pages of classified documents you are definitely going to want! Don't just depend on the bookmarks for important documents. There are important documents in-between the bookmarks. This pdf needs to be investigated page by page. Scroll slowly! = = http://www.megaupload.com/?d=IYAR8IP2 = = This is a video called Working Together Safely. Kingdom Hall Building Safety Video. = = http://www.megaupload.com/?d=CVWL71QS = = United States Kingdom Hall Designs-Color. = = http://www.megaupload.com/?d=FN7NE51R = = = = Atlantis

• 00DAD
    00DAD

Got it thanks!

I only just started perusing and already found:

• May 25, 2011 - Directions to Destroy Old Letters
    • May 25, 2011 - Public Speakers to use NWT only
    • August 25, 2011 - Donations at Circuit events by debit/credit card
  • 00DAD
    00DAD

Funny on page 222 begins the CERTIFICATE OF INCORPORATION document for congregations. On 223 of the is the statement:

"No substantial part of the activities of this Corporation shall consist of the carrying on of propaganda"

Everything the JWs publish is propaganda!!!

• 00DAD
    00DAD

605 pages of accounting procedures and legalese. Where is the "Preaching of the Good News"?

• Rank&FileGuy
    Rank&FileGuy

Thanks for sharing!

• stuckinamovement
    stuckinamovement

Its a business 00DAD. Religion is just a vehicle for the corp. The standardized plans for halls remind me of a franchise trying to keep a uniform brand.

Gotta love the instructions on destroying the letters to the BOE.

I wonder what job on the RBC Jesus would have had? Chairman, CFO, Framing overseer?

• 00DAD
    00DAD

If I counted correctly*, pages 269 to 318 consist of the REGIONAL BUILDING COMMITTEE ACCOUNTING MANUAL. 50 pages of accounting procedures and forms!

*Section breaks are not always clear in the d/l.

• AnnOMaly
    AnnOMaly

United States Kingdom Hall Designs-Color.

Little boxes on the hillside,
    Little boxes made of ticky tacky
    Little boxes on the hillside,
    Little boxes all the same,
    There's a green one and a pink one
    And a blue one and a yellow one
    And they're all made out of ticky tacky
    And they all look just the same.

• 00DAD
    00DAD

It's really pretty funny, for an organization that officially frowns on Higher Education, these documents prove it's run by a bunch of friggin' attorneys and bean-counting CPAs.

Tragic actually!

• Teary Oberon
    Teary Oberon

"Includes designs etc. (but not the Autocad design files, I don't think anybody wants to actually build a KH)"

Says who!

Teary has made up fire evac and tornado safety plans for the local congs. from scratch (including manual recreation of the original paper plans in AutoCAD). Having actual pre-made CAD files would have been wonderful! >:P

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit