After leaving the Faith, do you celebrate all of the Holidays?

by Quarterback 60 Replies latest jw friends

• d
    d

Yes I do.

• ziddina
    ziddina

This was Halloween at my house, last year...

http://www.jehovahs-witness.net/social/entertainment/201471/1/Halloween-at-Ziddys-House

This year, I'm probably going to pack up everything and take it down to a friend who lives in an older section of Denver - set up at her house and celebrate Halloween there...

Zid the She-Devil

• andys
    andys

This be my first year that I celebrate the holidays:)

• talesin
    talesin

Xmas!!! YAY! I lurvs Xmas!

Like mrsjones, I am happy to 'pick' my holidays. My others are Halloween and Canada Day, and if I'm ever not single, I will relish Valentine's Day, and my partner's birthday (love to call up friends on their 'special day' and be the first to say Joy, Joy, Happy, Happy! :)

t

• talesin
    talesin

woop woop! andys,,, you are gonna enjoy it soooo much! :D

Zid,,, I love it!!! Love Halloween to BITS!!!

the spiders on the porch are sscccaaarrrryyy!

I've never had that candy corn ... Canadian hoser, eh?

t

• watersprout
    watersprout

I LUUUUUVVVVVVV CHRISTMAS!!!!! *Does a little xmas dance* I love the lights, the atmosphere, making pressies, wrapping up pressies, giving out pressies, recieving pressies, the xmas cards, the cold nights, the films, hot chocolate! Ooooooooh I just love it!

I like halloween because the kids all look like they are having fun. Plus hubby loves to terrify the kids with his scary werewolf mask! It is vile!

I love easter cause it all about chickens and bunnies!

I love Hannakah with my menorah, the dradle song and a little gift each night for the duration of it.

I dislike Valentines day cause it's all soppy and romantic! Carrot and Babysprout call me the ''Ice queen'' becuase I hate soppiness.

Peace

• Quarterback
    Quarterback

Good to hear your comments. Loved some of the pictures.

• ziddina
    ziddina

What? Only SOME of the pictures???

• shamus100
    shamus100

Why do people call it a 'faith'? The nicest definition of Jehovahs Witnesses out there by experts is high control group.

• love2Bworldly
    love2Bworldly

I celebrate them all and LOVE it! Life is too short and should be celebrated.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit