?JW guy and Taser attack during Cowboys - Jets game?

by james_woods 32 Replies latest social physical

• james_woods
    james_woods
    The Cowboys fan was "raised" as a JW, but doesn't currently live as one. Although it is not in the story, he is DF'ed.
    His son was raised as a JW, but is not currently one. I think he never was baptized.

I kind of suspected that might be the case, given the oddity of the behavior.

However, the horse is out of the barn and the JWs have been painted as nut cases in the national media - including their anti-U.S. doctrine about flag salute and national anthem.

• undercover
    undercover

What's worse is that he gave Cowboys fans bad press...

• Doubting Bro
    Doubting Bro

leave it to a cowboys fan. The guy was obviously looking for a fight going to a Jets game wearing cowboys gear and being obnoxious. I can imagine that he was running his mouth and when the tables turned, he couldn't take it from the Jets fans. He got mad and started a fight.

2 questions:

1 - How did he sneak a tasar into that stadium on 9/11??? So much for security.

2 - Why didn't he try using it on Tony Romo? After that choke job, you'd think he be a more appropriate target.

And finally, LOL on the JW connection even though he's df'ed. That's awesome.

• undercover
    undercover

Hey... that post worked. Why are half my posts not showing up? And why can't I cut and paste or link? very frustrating since I upgraded computers

• undercover
    undercover
    "leave it to a cowboys fan."

Don't make me taser your ass...

• Married to the Mob
    Married to the Mob

OTWO - The radio section his son blames everyone but his dad! He even says his dad is a witness!

thumbs up to the son for defending his dad, but thumbs down its everyone else's fault and no ours reaction!

• james_woods
    james_woods
    What's worse is that he gave Cowboys fans bad press...

I was sort of hoping that we could get through this thread without somebody bringing that up -

• botchtowersociety
    botchtowersociety

Sitting in the Jets section is like committing suicide. Foulest fans in sports.

• OnTheWayOut
    OnTheWayOut
    OTWO - The radio section his son blames everyone but his dad! He even says his dad is a witness!
    thumbs up to the son for defending his dad, but thumbs down its everyone else's fault and no ours reaction!

I am not defending him or his son's story. I already said the son wasn't standing there "and some of his story from his father could be mistold."

I am only trying to reveal a more accurate description of who these players in the story are, and how he got a taser in.

Listen again to my link if you need to. The print part seems to get any quotes from the DJ son wrong. The son says his dad was "raised" as a JW. From personal information, I know the Cowboys fan is a DF'ed JW and that the son is not a current JW. Part of the problem here is a son going the extra mile to leave out information (his father not currently being JW), yet wondering how the media (of which he is also a member) leaves things out or gets it wrong.

I kind of laugh because the DJ reveals the JW angle and nobody would have known that.

• Doubting Bro
    Doubting Bro

Don't make me taser your ass...

LOL - Can't wait until the 26th when my skins go off on your boys!!!!

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit