What do you think about beauty pageants for kids?

by journey-on 59 Replies latest social family

• White Dove
    White Dove

They look like a pimp got them ready.

I've heard of child molesters grooming the children they abuse for pimping them out to their male relatives.

Oh, and don't forget the AZ senator's or mayor's wife!

She's in prison, now.

• Hortensia
    Hortensia

I have a hard time deciding which show is creepier - Toddlers and Tiaras or Hoarders

They're both disgusting in their own ways

• talesin
    talesin

Hortensia --- agreed!

How about this .... Toddlers = creepy and Hoarders = disgusting

No, after more consideration, you're right ,,, they are both creepy and disgusting!

tal

• DaCheech
    DaCheech

I'm sorry to say, but I also can't stand these people that put their kids on Amerca's got talent

• AGuest
    AGuest
    I also can't stand these people that put their kids on Amerca's got talent

Unfortunately, "America" is obsessed with youth, dear Cheech (peace to you!). So, its "stars" are getting younger and younger. If only they thought the same about educating its youth...

Ah, well...

Peace to you!

A slave of Christ,

SA

• Angharad
    Angharad

It's horrible. I saw a news article about one of the mother's from this show giving her 8 year old botox injections ! It's sick.

• cantleave
    cantleave

I saw a news article about one of the mother's from this show giving her 8 year old botox injections

REALLY?????? That is so sick!

• noni1974
    noni1974

What a hot monkey you are Shamus!!! I love the neckless!!!

• sammielee24
    sammielee24

A 10 year old is in Vogue - 13 year olds grace the magazines and 15 year olds are selling makeup and wrinkle defense creams for aging women. A culture obsessed with youth has more girls aiming for a life of modelling than a life in the sciences. If we buy the magazines, we support the ads and subsequently approve of the use of little girls as models and/or sex objects.

An interesting cultural bit of introspection of sorts - sammies

Thylane Loubry Blondeau

• AGuest
    AGuest

Hmmmmm... perhaps a little (or a lot) more closet pedophilia afoot, that we all think, you think, dear Sammies (peace to you!)? I realize a lot of young women/girls read these magazines... but I wonder who they're REALLY for...

Just sayin'...

Peace!

A slave of Christ,

SA, who couldn't afford all the "stuff" those mags were selling, anyway... so just never bought any of 'em... still lovin' that monkey! Isn't she CUTE? I LOVE her! Oh, wait... maybe "she's"... a "he"... in drag. No problem; I love HIM, too!

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit