Obamageddon has arrived! Investors are heading for the bunker today.

by moshe 96 Replies latest social current

• moshe
    moshe

President Obama holds a press conference to reassure us about the soundness of our economic fundamentals and the stock market just keeps on going down. Please Mr President- no more change you can believe in-

• skeeter1
    skeeter1

Stock Futures might soar overnight! Who will buy, me wonders...

And, I get on my knees and pray, we DON'T get fooled again.

• garyneal
    garyneal

My wife just said that it was the sign of the times.

• skeeter1
    skeeter1

Government super powers have come and gone and come and gone and come and gone and come and gone.

Just because the US may not be a super power much longer, doesn't mean the world is going to End.

• DaCheech
    DaCheech

change................

that's what he promised

• DaCheech
    DaCheech

all these stupid college kids believed in the lord savior

• DaCheech
    DaCheech

treated, and raised like a god..........

I have a lot of spanish customers with his portrait in their house.

• garyneal
    garyneal

It feels like 1969 all over again.

No Future for the Young

• moshe
    moshe

We wouldn't have a Federal tax revenue problem if the millions American citizens who are unemployed would be able to find gainful work commensurate with their training/education. The next president will have to carry a Teddy Roosevelt "big stick" to force Congress to focus on jobs instead of just appeasing their lobbyist handlers.

from AP 2 days ago-

More than 25 million Americans are either unemployed, or have given up looking, or are working part time but would prefer a full-time job. That means the so-called "under-employment" rate is 16.1 percent, down only slightly from 16.2 percent in June.

• james_woods
    james_woods

Is it possibly time for me to dig up my Balanced Budget Amendment thread again?

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit