Attention Lurkers- the Paradise Resort Bus

by stuckinamovement 64 Replies latest jw friends

• OUTLAW
    OUTLAW

Welcome to Paradise Vacation Tours.

........................................................................  photo mutley-ani1.gif...OUTLAW

• BU2B
    BU2B

Brilliant!

• DATA-DOG
    DATA-DOG

Hey, OUTLAW, here is the driver! The GBT ( Governing Body Tours inc.) Bus is now taking reservations!! Get your ticket to paradise, today!!

DD

• stuckinamovement
    stuckinamovement

just checking in to see how everyone is doing? Lots of new names on this board. If you are still on the bus, get off before it's too late.

SIAM

• stuckinamovement
    stuckinamovement

Bump. I wanted to pop in and say hi. To all of the lurkers and people stuck in, please know that it gets better. I have been out with my family for about 6 years now and we have finally gotten to the ex-ex jw phase. In fact it’s been a few years since I popped in here which is a good sign. Best wishes to all who are struggling. It was the hardest thing I ever did to leave the org, but in retrospect it was also the best move I’ve ever made.

Siam

• smiddy3
    smiddy3

I`m glad to hear everything`s going well for you and your family Siam , if that bus hasn`t gone off a cliff its certainly broken down somewhere and there ain`t nobody coming to fix it.

Take care buddy

• zeb
    zeb

I read the experience of a young Dutchman who was "invited" by the nazis to work for the Reich.

On his few hours off he would walk along a railway line and there he met a station master a lady whos husband had been killed earlier in the war. He did odd jobs for her and he would wave to the trains of people troops going this way and that. One day a train came in for a stop and there was a festive atmosphere about it. He could smell cigars, perfume and what he longed for decent food. He heard the people speaking Dutch and he asked them

"what is this train was about- ie any chance of me getting on?

"Oh no" said one lady, "This is a special holiday train put on by the Germans just for us Dutch...Jews."

• 3rdgen
    3rdgen

Hi, SIAM! I don't post much anymore but saw this today. So glad to hear you and your family are well.

Maybe we can meet up again and catch up.

Take Care.

• Crisis of Conscience
    Crisis of Conscience

I can't believe I missed this post all these years.

Awesome analogy.

Thanks for sharing (again)!

To the lurkers,

Life definitely gets better when you get off that bus.

• ToesUp
    ToesUp

Great post! Thanks for bumping it!!

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit