The Cookie Doesn't Lie !

by Billy the Ex-Bethelite 34 Replies latest social humour

• Billy the Ex-Bethelite
    Billy the Ex-Bethelite

So after DC yesterday, we went for Chinese. After the others read their rather boring fortunes from their fortune cookies, mine predicted:

The next full moon brings an enchanting evening.

And you all know the two words to add to the end of the fortune, right?

• ballistic
    ballistic

I read the title of this thread and decided that you had been snooping through someones cookies on their PC which indeed don't lie and tell you what web sites the unsuspecting user has been looking at.

• Igot2bme
    Igot2bme

Sounds like the next full moon is going to be fun for you!!!

• Broken Promises
    Broken Promises
    And you all know the two words to add to the end of the fortune, right?

Um, no.

• Frank75
    Frank75

"In Bed"......so the story goes

• thetrueone
    thetrueone

Billy, your finally going to get laid, at a boy.

Man your still going to Assemblies, you must like punishment.

• moshe
    moshe

Ahh, authentic Chinese food, nothing like General Tso's spicy chicken feet and dumplings, chewy and crispy, yum!

-

• Billy the Ex-Bethelite
    Billy the Ex-Bethelite

And the winner is Frank75. While others in the group needed to eat more fruits and vegetables... in bed, I, on the other hand am looking forward to:

The next full moon brings an enchanting evening... in bed!

So, Friday, July 15th will be a truly enchanting evening. BECAUSE THE COOKIE DOESN'T LIE!

Billy, your finally going to get laid, at a boy.
    Man your still going to Assemblies, you must like punishment.

Well, I won't be the kiss-and-tell type, particularly since I want to get married and have kids in the future. I'd like to stick to posting things that I'd feel comfortable having a girlfriend read. I'll just say that since establishing to myself that Jehovah's Witnesses are NOT "the truth" at all, I haven't been constricted by their moral dictates. My departure from Watchtower is all about their false doctines, false prophecies, and myriad abuses. Living within their moral boundaries would not be a problem for me, if indeed it was "the truth". JWs don't have the truth. Following their moral guidelines is a waste of my, dare I say, hotness.

Yeah, going to the Assemblies is punishing. But this one has been particularly useful for carefully pointing out doctrinal errors to some of those that I care about that are still trapped in that madness.

@ Moshe, I'm certainly more a fan of the Americanized Chinese food.

• sizemik
    sizemik
    @ Moshe, I'm certainly more a fan of the Americanized Chinese food.

I'm sure I can see 11 different herbs and spices on that chicken foot Billy

• cantleave
    cantleave

I've always had a penchant for sweet and sour prawn balls!

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit