Celebrating One Full Year Of Freedom!

by Ranchette 15 Replies latest jw friends

• Amazing
    Amazing

Hi Ranchette: Congradulations!!! The first year is great, and iuts gets better from here on. Even if the ELders and WTS make rouble ... the liberty is more fun and makes up for any difficulties.

• ladonna
    ladonna

Ranchette,

((((((((Many congratualtions.)))))))

Your family's response showed that they were no longer affected by the JW life they knew before, so rejoice in that wonderful fact of knowing your children feel so free that they could not relate to their Mom's happiness.

I wish you all the best for the years of freedom to follow.

Ana

• qadreena
    qadreena

congratulations!!!

you're right, the response of your children does show that they are truly out, celebrate for them cos being with the witnesses wont be remembered by them kids for much longer and thats good, they dont need that sort of thing dragging them down all their lives

xxx angel xxx

• JT
    JT

it's like a good marriage it gets better each year 0

just ask "Lady C"

• ashitaka
    ashitaka

That's great, Ranchy. I'm tipping a 22 YO scotch to you!

Congrats, and many more years of peace.

ashi

• alamb
    alamb

CONGRATULATION!
    From another Bourbon and Coke fan...can't now though, on the nest.
    You have much to be greatful for. It is wonderful your children are no longer carrying the baggage so many of us are desparately trying to dump. They are so resilient.

It seems there has been a mass exodus in the past 18 or so months. I have officially been out one year in November. My last meeting was 21 years to the day of my baptism and I truly had no idea I would never return. That week I had a ground shaking conversation with a friend who had been doing the homework, read COC and ISOCF and that was it. It just unravelled.

Here's to a wonderful next year....toasting my sprite. Hug your kids.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit