When you were a JW did you dance " provocatively" ?

by highdose 18 Replies latest jw friends

• highdose
    highdose

" provocatively" of course meaning alot. In my cong it meant moving your body in any way at all.

The spirtual ones of the cong of course would not dance and if they did would do a kinda slow motion running type dance. Totaly embassring to look at.

Me? well what can i say? i'm a woman, i have a butt and hips... and they move! needless to say i got pulled over several times and "spoken to".

• Satanus
    Satanus

I did, once. The jw girls i was dancing w walked off the floor.

S

• mrsjones5
    mrsjones5

Black congregations, no. White congregation, yes.

• luna2
    luna2

I was already past when I became a JW so it never came up. I was only 28, but life had already worn me out.

• Pitchess Co-Gen
    Pitchess Co-Gen

I used to hit the clubs all the time, but when I went to Witness "parties" it depened on the girl..

• Iamallcool
    Iamallcool

one time I did. I rubbed her big time.

• mrsjones5
    mrsjones5

Of course you did. *rolls eyes*

• sooner7nc
    sooner7nc

Actually, according to my lovely wife and a few other select individuals, my dancing was characterized as "goofy" and not provocative. So I guess the answer is no, although I will say that my dancing does and did contain a large amount of funkiness.

• Iamallcool
    Iamallcool

Mrs. Jones, actually she started rubbing me with her ass at the nightclub. Few JW folks were there. She was called at the backroom at the KH, but I was not called into the backroom because I did not start it.

• mrsjones5
    mrsjones5

Words fail me. :-/

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit