Why I was disfellowshipped

by truthseeker1969 10 Replies latest jw experiences

• truthseeker1969
    truthseeker1969

In 1996 i was approached by elders asking me if I had at any time been inside a "gay bar' in the city center to which I replied "yes" since I had, I was renovating it on behalf of the brewery that owned it.

I advised them smugly that I go there daily and that i did not see a problem with it. It was well known in town that it was closed for renovations and that no one other than contractors were in there.

I was told that there had to be a judicial meeting and was invited to attend which I did not and was given a note through my letter box stating that "the decision has been made to disfellowship you"

I kindly sent a letter telling them that the bar in question is not a "gay bar' since the bar is inanimate and therefor had no sexual orientation and that the bar was not a bar since it was gutted and therefor had no bar for it to be called a bar.

I further told them that the extent of my work was on behalf of the brewery who sublet the building to the landlord.

My work was to provide detailed interior redesign and nothing more.

Therefor the judicial committee was formed in error based on assumption with no foundation and null and void.

Oops, sorry please dont mention this to anyone was the reply, too late.

• Satanus
    Satanus

Stupid elders. Were you still considered dffed?

S

• finallyfree!
    finallyfree!

lol! what a buncha whackjobs! all i can say is they got it out for ya! id tell them i wanted to meet concerning the letter i got, id then proceed to piss on it in front of them and tell them where they can put their letter.

• Found Sheep
    Found Sheep

It makes me sick how many people are DF for bogus reasons. I guess the good thing is it made you see the "truth" about the truth

• truthseeker1969
    truthseeker1969

Honestly, i do not know if I am disfellowshipped and could care less. i did however go to opening night and danced with a drag queen to beat it by Michael Jackson.

• Broken Promises
    Broken Promises

Amazing.

• Luo bou to
    Luo bou to

Amazing.

Truthseeker can dance

• Nickolas
    Nickolas

You're in good company, truthseeker. Ray Franz was disfellowshiped for having had a meal with someone who had disassociated. Such is Watchtower justice. God's Chosen People, indeed. Shake the dust out of your sandles and tell them to f*ck off.

• cantleave
    cantleave

Any DF'ing is bogus, who gave elders the authority to play Judge, Jury and excutioners?

• luna2
    luna2

It was reading about experiences like this that finally cleared the cobwebs from my mind regarding Jehovah's Witnesses and their claims to being directed by Jehovah. Such a sad little club that destroys people just because it can.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit