So how are you spending this long weekend?

by Terry 27 Replies latest social humour

• processor
    processor

I spent the weekend at the yearly meeting of German Ex-JWs =)

• WhatWasIThinking
    WhatWasIThinking

Working. My employer never shuts down and the shift workers don't get any holidays off unless it happens to fall on your weekend.

• coffee_black
    coffee_black

Yesterday my boyfriend and I visited Battleship Cove in Fall River. Then a went to a cookout at a neighbor's house. Today just hanging out... making garlic shrimp and linguini for dinner. Going to another cookout tomorrow.

In between catching up on some paperwork for my job.

Coffee

• crapola
    crapola

Worked this morning and about to out and mow the yard. Off work tomorrow and hope to sleep as late as possible.

• Found Sheep
    Found Sheep

went to snowshoe yesterday and listened to live music and drank beer. Slept in and just enjoying the day around the house today...

• Terry
    Terry

I watched the first five minutes of UNBREAKABLE (the old M.Knight Shamaylan flick) and got the bug to write a short story.

I posted it here: THE KATA-FOY ARTIFACT.

Now I'm watching my daughter play Resident Evil IV.

• nugget
    nugget

My daughter had a sleepover with giggling girls friday night. She made a mistake on the invites and put that the party finished at 2pm Saturday. They went to sleep at 1am Saturday morning and woke up at 7am. Saturday was spent doing hair in angel curls cooking meals and then collapsing in a heap. We all ate too much and had way too much sugar so had children bouncing off the walls.

Sunday we just sat and looked at the mess but decided to veg out then moaned because we were all vegging out and nothing was being done lol.

Tomorrow who knows movies to watch and fun to be had but the day is ours.

• TotallyADD
    TotallyADD

Continue on our bathroom renovation. New tub, toliet, 2 new sinks and custom build vanity with tile counter tops, new tile on tub walls, and new tile on the floor. New large linen closet, new drywall and custom wood wainscoating using 100 yr. old barn wood. Went from a 5 ft. x 10 ft. to a 7 ft. x 10 ft. space. Also all new electric and plumbing. Started about a week ago should be done by June 6th my birthday. Not bad for one who is almost a 57 chevy. LOL My wife deserves this bathroom. Totally ADD

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit