I called the KH- "the Memorial is tomorrow night, right?

by moshe 90 Replies latest watchtower beliefs

• WontLeave
    WontLeave

@TD, et al

If you have access to Excel, I posted a version of the Nisan 13-15 timeline for it, which would make it a lot easier to stick the scriptures where you think they go.

• TD
    TD

Thank you both.

WontLeave, that spreadsheet is great. Why didn't I think of that? (Facepalm)

• WontLeave
    WontLeave

Here's a quick mock-up of my take on the first Passover/Exodus with a few supporting scriptures. I tried to be as specific as the text allowed. From everything in the Bible, things transpired very quickly, which doesn't seem to allow for an early Nisan 14 Passover meal. I tried to make hotlinks to biblegateway.com, but they didn't work.

• cult classic
    cult classic

Moshe I'm just seeing this thread... ROFL. Your witnessing cracks me up. Keep up the good work!

• moshe
    moshe

Thank you C-C.

I love the speadsheet idea- how does the saying go? Liars will figure, but figures don't lie!

• JunkYardDog
    JunkYardDog

Moshe is a good WTS EXPOSER. i HAVE NOTICED over the last 10 years or so that the wts memorial has not even been heald on ON the JEWISH CALANDER OF NISAN 14 AT LEAST 3-4 TIMES. AND THE WTS HAS BEEN OFF DAYS, A WEEK AND EVEN A MONTH . FROM THE JEWISH PASSOVER. now this is a good topic to look up...

• FlyingHighNow
    FlyingHighNow

Oh Moshe, you scoundrel you.

• cyberjesus
    cyberjesus

Moshe you are one funny dude!

• jookbeard
    jookbeard

well done Moshe!

DJ why dont you f*ck off and start your own thread in response to Moshe's excellent correct observation.

• Alfred
    Alfred

marking

(useful info when I get my next invititation to the memorial)

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit