satinka

JW propaganda dictates that we need a messiah. I'm not buyin'

satinka

• NomadSoul
    NomadSoul

LOL I saw pictures, I'm convinced!

• Terra Incognita
    Terra Incognita

StopTheTears; do you have to use those corny Watchtower illustrations? Don't you realize that it offends many people on this forum?

Do you also have to promote that ridiculous concept of Jesus being nailed to a simple pole? Crux Simplex is not what he died on.

• godrulz
    godrulz

John (Greek text inspired) talks about nailS in His hands. The WT stake thing is another error among many.

• StopTheTears
    StopTheTears

It would have been the greatest tragedy in history if Jesus' death had brought a permanent end to his life.

Happily, that was not the case.

After 3 days his disciples were amazed to find that he had been raised from the dead! More than 500 people were able to verify that Jesus was again alive. And 40 days after his resurrection, he was observed ascending back to heaven where he still lives today as king.

• cantleave
    cantleave

Jesus was just a man who liked a bit of fetishism. Being whipped in a partially naked state while nailed to a tree - MMmmmm !!!! I bet he wore a gimp mask.

• Wizard of Oz
    Wizard of Oz

@Stop The Tears ......I really learned lot a Lot here. Seriously....you "need" help. I needed help also. This JWN post: "Is God Real? How do you know?"helped me a lot. Are you interested in others and their opinions or are you simply bumping your thread because easter's coming up and the bunny isn't allowed at your house. NOT MANY SLEEPS NOW

• cofty
    cofty

NOT MANY SLEEPS NOW

LMAO!

• SweetBabyCheezits
    SweetBabyCheezits
    StopTears: It would have been the greatest tragedy in history if Jesus' death had brought a permanent end to his life.

Tragedy is right. I sometimes lie awake upwards of 3 minutes thinking about all the things we'd be missing if it weren't for the Jesus resurrection myth.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit