Increase in demon activity?

by Igot2bme 25 Replies latest jw friends

• cantleave
    cantleave

Demons were my mum's obession! She could tell if someone was demonised by their eyes or even the length of their hair. She was convinced they were everywhere. I just wanted to see sexy naked demoness who wanted to seduce me! It never happened! Demons are part of the same construct as gods and goddesses and need to be consigned to the realms of fiction, no one should be scared of them!

• BluesBrother
    BluesBrother

Is it not strange that everybody recounts demon experiences secondhand ? They have rarely happened to the person in the first instance.

Also, demons seem to be drawn only to the same type of nervous "fear of everything" sister, never to the rational down to earth types.

It is a bit like UFO stories....and we don't accept those either

• Amelia Ashton
    Amelia Ashton

One explanation for demon activity being on the decrease could be because of Satan's biggest lie yet. He is pretending "He doesn't exist" but only fools are deceived by this!

Seriously, I was told this by one of the "anointed".

• TTWSYF
    TTWSYF

The fear of demons is just another control measure implemented by the WTS.

When your common sense tells you that things here are not right, the WTS will tell you that it's Satan and his demons trying to take you back to the world. Be fearful of Satan, afterall, doesn't the bible say that Satan is the evil god of this world?

Of course, the bible say no such thing as to fear demons or Satan or anyone other than the Lord our God. Scripture mearly warns us to watch out for the devils' snares.

Fear him who can kill the body and the soul. Yes, I'm certain that I read that in the bible somewhere.

respectfully,

dc

• Band on the Run
    Band on the Run

I noticed the link between demons and sex as a young teenager. Since I was born in, I did not believe them in front of a teacher or in a park. I believed in them at home. My mom joked with me. She taught me Witness stuff but as a kid, I was supposed to be sophisticated. The WT ran more and more stories about demons. Our CO brought a tape from England with a description of an incident with a flying teapot grounded by prayer. The next month the WT reported how a demon materialized on a mattress next to a woman. Notice it is always heterosexual sex. As young as I was, it was too over the top. Rationally, I lost all belief.

If I withdraw from drugs all these decades later, I fear door hinges, behind the shower curtain and closet doors. My sister and I would stay up searching for demons until we fell asleep, reluctantly. I experienced pure terror. People laugh at my belief.

If you want a sophisticated child, open to nuance, you do not drag them against their will to a KH and teach them demons.

• TastingFreedom
    TastingFreedom

It's just a mind control tactic. Put fear in you.. to get you going....perfect technique for recruiting members!

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit