How do JW's know that the GB is getting closer to the truth?

by Mad Dawg 39 Replies latest watchtower beliefs

• kjw53
    kjw53

-- Here is what the JW leaders are warning you-- The two horned beast ( eagle-lion ) Go into the middle east region after the hidden gold ( oil ) Then the prophecy of Egypt-Libya-Then they hand over their power for a short time to the 7 headed wild beast with 10 horns to do away with religions- thats Babylon the great-The merchants stand at a distance and mourn her, why- because her shelves are full ( no more religious holidays ) that is the start of the tribulation. Then when they are saying peace and security sudden destruction will be upon them. But there will be 3 inspired expressions ( all lies ) that the world will believe except for Gods true people- And it teaches this- Satan will lead every kingdom ( govt,armies,supporters) against God at Harmageddon. And i am telling you that for the manmade word-patriotism, all of you will be on the losing side-In Daniel God says he will crush every kingdom of the earth. And in Daniel God gave every world power that was a mark of a beast-The two greek powers that were were described like this--the big horn came out of the little horn. So when we see horn and beast mentioned in revelations its speaking about Govts-World power. So a 7 headed beast-is a place where govts gather-the united nations-a two horned beast is two govts working together-the final world power. it says one cannot buy or sell ( sanctions ) unless he recieves the mark of the beast ( democracy ) the mark on the hand signifies physical support-the forehead-mental support. Believe it or not. Its happening under your noses, because your teachers dont have a clue- Just as God said it would be-He compared these last days to Noahs day saying they would be marrying etc until that day arrives, Why-Because the teachers didnt have a clue.

• Yan Bibiyan
    Yan Bibiyan

Wasn't all that starting on May 21st? Oh, wait, my bad - that was Harold Camping of Family Radio....

• jgnat
    jgnat

Kjw – oh, you are just a nut with an opinion. I have not seen anything in print from the WTBTS that connects the beasts in Revelation to the events in Egypt and Libya. I have also not seen anything in WTBTS materials that connects the mark of the wild beast to democracy . To claim that all world governments have failed is a gross overstatement. As I often tell my (JW) hubby, I’d rather have the city fill our pot-holes than our local elder body.

I promised to deliver on religions that share WTS doctrines or do them better, and I can. There’s a zillion whackadoo sects waiting for the wild beasts to appear, easily available through google. I’ll just give you one.

http://www.o-books.com/book/detail/590/Armageddon

As for marrying and eating and sleeping, that is what people do, and have done, since we first walked the earth. Have you stopped eating and sleeping in anticipation?

• Poztate
    Poztate
    True, but was that a misprint on the date? I thought I remembered it being around 1963 -

Warnings might have started 1963 but it seems to me DF'ing was 73

• kjw53
    kjw53

onthewayout-- Humans asked for this world in the garden of eden-this isnt Gods plan,Paradise is Gods plan. God is making sure it never happens again- The goats are being weeded out forever. Does one who cannot even make 1 blade of grass,or hang a trillions of tons planet on nothing actually think that he can reason why better than God who created everything and has seen it all-I tell you the reason he let it go on this long was so it never happens again. And even if God spoke from heaven to the entire inhabited earth, after a couple of weeks or months they would be back doing the same things-example- After the israelites saw all the miracles on their behalf- within a week or two made a golden calf to worship-This is how stupid humans are. After Peter saw Jesus do all kinds of miracles he denied Jesus 3 times. Fear of men and the word patriotism will be the downfall of the majority of humans at Harmageddon. The only way to rid this earth of wickedness is to destroy it-God has been warning the earth for nearly 100 years through the Jw,s-Its humans fault if they are killed at Harmageddon not Gods fault.Fear of the ridiculers, which could include ones own family members.

• kjw53
    kjw53

Kurtbethel-- I am not so sure that when one is made perfect that the use of tobacco is a bad thing-afterall didnt God create it-, but After the Jw teachers warned about the use of Tobacco-the tobacco cos added poisons-Why would they do this at such cost? they say that its so the nicotine rushes to the brain- thats probably part of it-but i personally think that it was allowed so that smokers wouldnt live long enough to collect their ss because the baby boomers were coming to retirement in awhile after that and theres no way the govt can afford their retirement.They are allready bankrupt. But thats my personal opinion. not a JW opinion- so no need to twist it out of proportion.

• sooner7nc
    sooner7nc

If the God of the Bible judges people, then I would stand alone before Him and say He is disqualified to judge me. Oh, I don't have His power, but I never killed an entire people and spared their young daughters to become the rape property of those that I used to kill their parents. I never had the power to end rampant suffering and individual suffering due to disease, disaster, etc. and stood by doing nothing.

I know I could go on and on, but that's enough for you to argue about. I would tell such a God to smite me and be done with it. But if you want to follow Him, then don't stand by Jehovah's Witnesses who destroy families and allow children to die over blood, then take the moral high ground and claim that all other religions are "of Satan."

This is what's termed in baseball as a Grand Slam Home Run. Beautiful! Bravo OTWO! Bravo!

• Ding
    Ding

The-Illuminator81 really nailed the answers to the thread's question.

• jeckle
    jeckle

to sabastiuos - 47, 48, 49, 50! whew! there you go done i need a brake.

• MrFreeze
    MrFreeze

Well if they are always getting closer, I'll just wait until they have it right and join them. By saying they are always getting closer, they are admitting their teachings are wrong right now.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit