I am starting to understand that creationists dont understand Evolution

by cyberjesus 120 Replies latest watchtower bible

• cyberjesus
    cyberjesus

I agree with the poster on this thread that said some people Think too much.

Agree,

Some, just dont like to.

• Psychotic Parrot
    Psychotic Parrot

I'm here now. I've posted. Therefore..

/thread.

Kthnxbye.

• lovelylil
    lovelylil

Yan,

Evolution means things evolved from other lower forms. Such as a virus evolving into a deadly one. Or a cell evolving into more cells. I agree with that. What I have a problem with is saying these cells, or viruses or matter in general came into existance on thier own. Evolution does not disprove God.

• Yan Bibiyan
    Yan Bibiyan
    yan: viruses are the result of free will

There go the thousands and millions of volumes on the subject...who'd thunk 7 words can sum it up. Antibiotics, shmantibiotics...

• lovelylil
    lovelylil

cyber,

Since you are so much smarter than I am and a greater thinker, why don't you explain to me how the theory of evolution absolutely disproves God?

• cyberjesus
    cyberjesus

There go the thousands and millions of volumes on the subject

thats because those dudes think too much

• Yan Bibiyan
    Yan Bibiyan
    Evolution does not disprove God.

So, is Evolution sanctioned by God? I guess it has to be at least to fix that Global Flood genetic bottleneck.

• bohm
    bohm

lovelil, evolution is entirely compatible with a number of different dieties. for instance ken miller is a catholic.

• Yan Bibiyan
    Yan Bibiyan
    Since you are so much smarter than I am and a greater thinker, why don't you explain to me how the theory of evolution absolutely disproves God?

OK, I am not CJ, but would you in turn explain how the Bible absolutely proves the origin of life?

And no, it can't be because it says so. (In the book I wrote, it says that I am an accomplished international Medical Doctor, would you believe it just because it says so?)

• cyberjesus
    cyberjesus

why don't you explain to me how the theory of evolution absolutely disproves God?

Dear Lily, it doesnt. The Theory of evolution is not about proving or disproving God.... thats a misconception. it about how life changes and evolves everyday, every minute..... hence my title. WE MUST remove that myth, its important for us regardless if you are a believer or not.

Problem is... learning about will shake other beliefs you might have.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit