OKM_April_2011_Britain_and_Ireland_OCRd.pdf

by fokyc 11 Replies latest watchtower bible

• WTWizard
    WTWizard

First, I notice another waste of paper distribution campaign for 3 weeks before the Grand Boasting Session. Which I bet is not going to be finished, especially if the session is later and hyperinflation starts in your country before they can get the campaign going. It is going to be miserably difficult for the witlesses to finish.

Medical emergencies? You are supposed to call the attendants, who know nothing about medicine, before calling emergency. Then they waste time getting first aid. This might be fine, if the emergency is a scrape or minor bump. But, there are times when it is always an emergency. If a person falls and cannot get back up without assistance within a reasonable time (a few seconds), it is always appropriate to call 911. If someone falls and is bleeding heavily, call 911 immediately (not the hounders). If you are reasonably sure that someone is having a stroke or heart attack, or passes out, you should call 911. I don't reasonably expect prescription medication to be at hand because they are not a pharmacy. But I would reasonably expect that first aid would have basic medication, like aspirin or acetominophen in case of those headaches that suddenly and unexpectedly come up. Note that the attendants are not going to be able to make sound decisions in medical advice for sudden emergencies, nor would they reasonably expect to decide that something is a true emergency. In general, it is preferable to call 911 for a situation and not need it, than have someone die or be seriously injured because they needed it and didn't use it.

• Gayle
    Gayle

In Ireland, for 'regular' pioneers (548) in December, there was a percentage 'decrease' of 14% from their 2010 "average pioneers" (639).

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit