what kind of degree do you have?

by deservingone26 42 Replies latest jw friends

• JeffT
    JeffT

I have a BA in English, and a college level certification in accounting/business management. I earned the first one the year I joined the cult. Ten years later when back and got the second one so I'd now how to do something they would pay me to do. Looking back, that second one was the start of my exit.

• VampireDCLXV
    VampireDCLXV

I got degrees from Screw U and The School of Hard Knox in Sarcasm and Off the Wall Humour, both cum laude...

V665V665

• transhuman68
    transhuman68

The same as everyone else... 36.8 degrees celsius, or 98.2 degrees fahrenheit.

• JRK
    JRK

BS in Business-Marketing. 4.0 GPA

JK

• Curtains
    Curtains

I'm working on a pre university foundational course with a broad focus on religion. But I think I'll probably ditch the religion side and go for something different for my degree. Maybe something in computers+sales to enhance job prospects.

• mamamo
    mamamo

Associate in Applied Science Industrial Management, Associate of Business Administration Accounting. I am currently working on my BS in Marketing Management. All of these were earned after I left. I did have one semenster towards a Marketing certificate before I left.

• CoonDawg
    CoonDawg

I have an Associate's Degree in general studies and I am about half way through my BS Ed in middle grades language arts. I'll be attending grad school seeking a Master's Degree in Instructional Technology. I'm pretty sure, since I'm going anyhow, that I'll seek a PhD as well - but I'm not sure on the specific focus - but to work in post secondary education, you pretty much need it to make a career out of it.

• Pams girl
    Pams girl

Nursing degree in Neurosurgey (brain surgery).....that was a fun job!

• lovelylil
    lovelylil

Bachelors in Business Management, Professional diploma in EMT (emergency medical tech), and Nursing Assistant.

• Hecklerboy
    Hecklerboy

2 year degree in Drafting and Design plus 22 years experience.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit