The Loving Disfellowshipping Arrangement

by headisspinning 41 Replies latest watchtower bible

• headisspinning
    headisspinning

It was my sister who just cut me off... she was in hysterics and couldn't breathe. She was sobbing and incoherent. She had some guy at her place that she met in therapy... he tried to assure me he could calm her down and I almost ate him for a very early breakfast...

Anyway, he finally brought here here. She was sitting on the couch and twisting up and writhing around... My guess is a mixed manic episode...

Anyway, they were here til 6 am or so. I got her calmed down and then when she was leaving she wanted to hug me... but she wouldn't let me go. I wanted her to stop and I didn't know what to do... then she started hugging and kissing my husband and baby... She was telling us how much she loves us and doesn't know how to live without us...

This is just so bizarre...

Oh ya, and I should mention.. I felt nothing.

• Frank75
    Frank75

headisspinning

I am just scanning thru some of these threads and am intrigued by your journey. My wife and I were hard core as you mentioned. JW isn't the truth as you are discovering, it IS the emperor's new clothes or the Wizard of Oz come to life. All in good time, take it one day at a time and don't let go of your kids. Whatever you do will be twisted so do what you KNOW is in their best long term interests.

As far as the guilt, you don't need to feel guilty about anything, except maybe losing ground with your children and exes. People don't usually stray when they are happy and we all deserve to be happy. The experience in a cult like JW's is a unique one and only you know what got you from A-B in your present situation. So try to ignore the judgmental ramblings of those here who are still affected by the drachonian philosophies of the Watchtower and other fundies. You are free, or in the process of becoming such. You are miles beyond the 6 million mindless witnesses.

You will get a lot of help here. Cheers

Frank75

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit