I want a thumb ring and im a JW!

by TimothyT 17 Replies latest watchtower beliefs

• cyberjesus
    cyberjesus

thumb rings wont make you gay.... liking guys will

• TimothyT
    TimothyT

Haha... your comments have made me laugh! Lol!

Im going to buy one! Like some have said, i couldnt care less anyway!

Im not a gay looking person realy, but i want the ring simply because i think it will look cool! :)

Thanks fo your answers! :)

• White Dove
    White Dove

Mr. T wore thumb rings. He looked tough.

I saw pinky rings on guys who were straight.

Didn't make them look gay at all.

Some were bikers, too.

I've also seen hemp anklets on men and they look really nice, although softer.

Not gay from what I've seen.

• snakeface
    snakeface

Wear a ring on your wee wee like I do.

• kdl15
    kdl15

Boy, am I super late on this!... I wear 3 rings. Left: Middle finger, ring finger, Right: Middle Finger. I wore just one ring on the ring finger, and was still questioned about my sexuality.... in a hispanic congregation, designers, no matter what you do, you're pretty much gay... funny thing I was studying interior architecture, not fashion design. Regardless, I became good in fashion, and do high fashion photography now, and still am talked about. I went to my assembly last week, where I heard of rumors where people thought I was out of the Org. Isnt that nice. BTW,I like guys.

• mrsjones5
    mrsjones5

Welcome to the board kdl. Most of us here are out of the org and some of us aren't so you fit right in.

• Anony Mous
    Anony Mous

Hey, I'm in an entirely different category. Some in our community wear a ring on the middle finger to indicate they have a secondary relationship while married to someone else (which they also have a classic ring for). Looks really cool.

• mariemcg
    mariemcg

sounds perfect; make sure it has a rainbow on it

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit