I want a thumb ring and im a JW!

by TimothyT 17 Replies latest watchtower beliefs

• TimothyT
    TimothyT

Hi everyone,

Tim here...

Ok... stupid question...

If i buy a thumb ring will it make me look gay in the Kingdom Hall?

Incidently I am a gay JW and i dont want to let on to any brothers, but i realy like the idea of having one to look cool!

Is that gay? Should i give a damn?

Lol... Thanks!

Tim xxx

• mrsjones5
    mrsjones5

Thumb rings are for gay people?

Wouldn't a pinkie ring be more gayish?

• mrsjones5
    mrsjones5

I don't wanna be a threadkiller!

• Jadeen
    Jadeen

Haha mrsjones!

Tim, I don't think a thumb ring will make you "look gay". My husband has several that he likes to wear.

But it might make you look like you're trying to be (gasp) an individual!

• PublishingCult
    PublishingCult

Thumb rings do not make you gay. Putting a penis in your mouth might draw unwanted attention, however.

• Heaven
    Heaven

Hi Tim .... no I don't think it's gay for a guy to wear a thumb ring. But I'm not gay so maybe I'm way off on this. I wear them sometimes but I am a woman. I think if you want to wear one you should. I don't think you should give a damn either.

Now if you said you wanted to wear a skirt, well, at least to the KH, then I think staying a JW might be a problem. Of course, this might be an exit strategy plan. Kinda like Klinger on M.A.S.H. It backfired for him but I doubt it would backfire in JW land.

• PublishingCult
    PublishingCult

Now, sphincter bracelets; those are gay.

• DesirousOfChange
    DesirousOfChange

If i buy a thumb ring will it make me look gay in the Kingdom Hall?

Incidently I am a gay JW and i dont want to let on to any brothers, but i realy like the idea of having one to look cool!

Somehow, I'm guess that it probably won't take the thumb ring (or pinky ring) for them to suspect it.

• watson
    watson

TT, this is not the place for answers to difficult questions. Please consult your Watchtower library on CD.

• sabastious
    sabastious

It's not that the thumb ring makes you gay, even though you are, it just has the effect of making you look gay. What was the question again?

-Sab

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit