TV's best Series-ending episodes

by Nickolas 24 Replies latest social entertainment

• Giordano
    Giordano

I liked the Soprano's but god they were a whiny bunch!! If I never have to see Tony's fat butt humping away that will be just fine with me. Come to think about it they should have shot him at the end just for that.

• Giordano
    Giordano

Arrested Development.

Deadwood which didn't offer a conclusion because they planed to make two movies....which never happend.

The West Wing which ended very well as a new President took over.

• keyser soze
    keyser soze
    Deadwood which didn't offer a conclusion because they planed to make two movies....which never happend.

Yes. The two movies were intended to take the place of a fourth season, but they never materialized. The final episode was rather anti-climactic as a result. A pity, because it was a great show that deserved to go out with a bang.

• Giordano
    Giordano

(F Bomb Alert)

Staying on Deadwood for a moment, Keyser do you remember this scene with Al Swearengen, 'the murderous proprietor of the Gem Saloon' who is watching his crippled maid take a loaded tray up the stairs and she's sort of lurching and stumbing a bit and Swearington watch's her for a moment, shakes his head in disgust and says "Every fucking step is an adventure."

• Nickolas
    Nickolas

Someone gave me Deadwood on DVD. I watched the first couple of episodes and couldn't get into it. Do you recommend it?

Yeah, Giordano, the ending of The Sopranos should have been really shocking, like Tony getting his brains blown out along with his entire family. That would have been memorable, and much more satisfying.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit