jw's for dummies

by therevealer 15 Replies latest jw friends

• Murray Smith
    Murray Smith

Why the hell bother him? . . . looks to me like he's in 'paradise' already . . . hell's about to be opened

• Yan Bibiyan
    Yan Bibiyan

A quote from the rag:

"......These publications (banned in Russia) promote respect for God and his Word, the Bible. They encourage readers to develop thinking ability and to examine closely the doctrines and philosophies they are taught. Do you think such publications should be banned?"

Ha-ha-ha-ha-ha-a-a--a-a-a-a..."They encourage readers to develop thinking ability and to examine closely the doctrines and philosophies they are taught."

Are you f@#king kidding me!??!

• NVR2L8
    NVR2L8

Keeping the workers busy is the way to prevent them from breaking free from their cultic spell...start missing FS and the meetings and the effect loses its strength because you now have time to think things out on your own. To illustrate: several congregations were invited to do some landscaping work at the assembly hall and part of the work was to spread compost all over the lawn. A large front wheel loader was used to dump piles of compost at different spots on the lawn and workers manually spread the stinking compost. At one point the machine was parked and when some asked why it wasn't used for spreading, they were told that there were plenty of workers that needed to be kept busy! So instead of making the load lighter and speeding up the process so everyone could enjoy a little bit of their Saturday, they decided to do things the hard way. Of course, no one insisted and kept on working until the whole job was done. In my case I decided that I had done enough and I left discreetly...

• Murray Smith
    Murray Smith

Ha-ha-ha-ha-ha-a-a--a-a-a-a..."They encourage readers to develop thinking ability and to examine closely the doctrines and philosophies they are taught."

Are you f@#king kidding me!??!

Yan Bibiyan . . . Yes, I firmly believe the writer is trying to do just that! The writer must know full well that this is a one-way street . . . "look critically at what you currently believe and we'll help you tear it down with ruthless efficiency" . . . once that process is complete then the "examine closely" door gets firmly shut in your face.

This type of pre-meditated smug hypocrisy by people who know full well what they're doing makes me SICK in the stomach!

• therevealer
    therevealer

stillin - it is a capture from the watchtower, thus the reference at the bottom. And I didn't recognize the book either, but for me I thought it looks enough like the dummies books to joke about it. How come some here who seem to have adequate computer skills can't check the varacity of pictures like this. If you think the picture is bogus you by default accuse me of posting a bogus picture. Why would I do that? Go to their site and download the mag and see for yourself.

http://www.jw.org/index.html?option=QrYQCsVrGZNT

• therevealer

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit