jw's for dummies

by therevealer 15 Replies latest jw friends

• therevealer
    therevealer

does that book look like one of the for dummies books. jw's for dummies.

for dummies

and what's with the "using every possible means" bit

• Jomavrick
    Jomavrick

Memo to the writer of the article (yes the guy sitting in a brooklyn room in his bathrobe eating cheetos). Why dont you write something meaningful, like encourage the flock to get educated, get real jobs, support thier families, get life and health insurance, integrate with members of the community, help the needy (with money and time), be civic minded, vote, stop shunning your relatives, plan for your future, invest for your retirement and quit wasting your time bothering the neighbors who don't want to talk about your cult.

Hows that?

• brotherdan
    brotherdan

I think he stopped "permitting" them to spread lies about Him a long time ago. Why don't they stop?

• stillin
    stillin

I do not recognise the book being offerred. I think the picture is bogus. Is it really in the yearbook?

• LostGeneration
    LostGeneration

"using every possible means"

Just not TV, podcasts, radio, community outreach centers, newspapers, or food banks and just a smidge on the internet, because its ok for the WTBTS, but not the sheep.

• brotherdan
    brotherdan

No, the book being shown is the "What does the Bible really teach?" book. Just another "knowledge book" incarnate.

• MADING
    MADING

This year book 2010 does look very good . what did lie abouat this year when there all leaving the kingdom hulls ,

• elderelite
    elderelite

Ty lostgeneration! I caught that same thing... Everymeans possible = YOU spend YOUR money and time to do everyrhing YOU can while we tell you to hurry up about it... But WE arnt doing anything that would acctually reach people.. Its all busy work

• Murray Smith
    Murray Smith

JW's for Dummies? . . . it's all about the "target market" . . .

WT can't possibly use "every means possible" without alerting the general populace, drawing too much attention to themselves and having all thier dirty little secrets exposed.

No . . . the target market are "the dummies" . . . sounds cruel as a generalisation because these are in fact good innocent people . . . just vulnerable.

But the great trade-off is that the "target market" make great recruits for thier insidious, clandestine, mind-bending expansion policy being able to continue unabated while they still evade the proper scrutiny that "every means possible" might attract . . . and they're CHEAP!

Jomavrick . . . well said . . . well said

• Reality79
    Reality79

LOL......has anyone noticed all the householders in JW literature always have that same pose?

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit