financial warfare theory

by finallyfree! 13 Replies latest jw friends

• finallyfree!
    finallyfree!

funny little aisans immigrating into the us by the heards. what if a country...say china were to strategically place millions of spies/agents over a span of say 20 years or so into the usa. the chinese are one of the biggest holders of us dollars. when the opportune time arrives they all go bankrupt all at once starting a domino effect. the financial markets react on emotion. a sudden surge in bankruptcies causes the housing and financial markets to slip into another recession.

nowadays if our financial system were to crash again, things are so bad in some parts that it would topple our already fragile economy. a second wave of a similiar said financial attack would probably have people rioting in the streets and looting to be able to make ends meet resulting in martial law being declared. throw in a few fresh conflicts in the middle east a liquidating of the us dollar by several countries and theyd basically be bankrupt and open and extremely vulnerable to any military attack. or the chinese could buy the usa and we'd be a part of china, working as slaves in factories for just enough to feed our families.

hell, they probably couldnt even afford to bring home their own troops to defend our own country. i wonder if this is happening as we speak...you never know

• d
    d

Somebody told me something similar once.Finallylfree, you are being too overly paranoid.The Chinese will not invade this country we have a very strong army.So this theory is very flawed in so many ways.

• GOrwell
    GOrwell

The U.S. has a very strong army - spread literally everywhere across the globe. That, and that same army was stretched to the max fighting two simultaneous "wars," if they could be called that. AND, if at some point the US army could not keep up the payroll to said army because of said financial warfare, things would get very interesting indeed. I doubt many soldiers would still fight for free when their families are starving @ home.

• Satanus
    Satanus

The host is more productive and therefore of more value to the chinese govt in a living, productive state. Even if china eclipses the usa in every way, the usa would still continue to be useful to it, if for no other reason than as consumers. Sheeple gotta have tokens to play the consumer game. China wouldn't shoot itself in the foot by taking away too many american tokens.

S

• GOrwell
    GOrwell

In 15 years, China will have a solid middle and upper class. The piddly 300 million ever-growing poor Americans will not be of any further use to the Chinese, even as consumers. Why would they continue to bust their balls lending us money, which doesn't have a hope in hell of being repaid? I suspect the war that will be waged will be financial, and it's one America can't win.

• Satanus
    Satanus

I think that you're over discounting americans. America has been knocked down before, and has gotten back up. Up and down is it's nature, it seems. The present downward spiral won't continue, imo. They'll get up for another round. Hopefully, they will soon get into a better system. Maybe, china will teach the grasshopper, when he is ready. The us has not reached adulthood, as a nation.

S

• finallyfree!
    finallyfree!

for sure the usa has a very strong army... even if china's army is superior in manpower, the us has a much more experienced and technologically superior army. however can you imagine when their army does get more profficient how it will be that much more dangerous. the romans once were considered the most powerful army and we all know how that ended...

one cant disregard the fact that if ever an attack would be staged against the usa, sides would be taken...alot of countries hate us westerners. cut off our oil supply and how would we fly our planes and drive our tanks and armoured vehicles...

plus the fact that china has enough us dollars that they could seriously hurt our economy if they flooded the market. a bankrupt country cant buy weapons or artillery let alone pay their military lol!

the only thing that the usa has going for them is their military strength, but there are other ways to cripple a country...who would have thought that a coupla airplanes crashing into the world trade center would have led to where we are now?

a bankrupt country is an extremely vulnerable country...just sayin you can be the best at shootin guns, but if you cant afford to buy the bullets...

• GOrwell
    GOrwell

Adulthood? The time of the American empire has come to an end. ~200+ years is a decent time frame for any empire, I think. There is no way out. The US is simply bankrupt. In 15 or 20 years, right when China is the next (and only) world Superpower, the American middle class will have collapsed. The U.S. can go "austerity" on their own asses, like parts of Europe are doing, or inflate their way out of debt (or default entirely), which seems to be their chosen course. Here's a hint : foreign powers (China/Japan) don't like it much when their accounts receivable is suddenly worth nothing. The ONLY thing that has saved America from itself thus far is that they are the reserve currency of the world, which might change in a few years.

As finallyfree said, a bankrupt country is a vulnerable country. It is also a very dangerous country (see Germany in the 1920's)..

• Satanus
    Satanus

The usa has the world's largest reserve of coal, and a lot of natural gas. Plus, if it got desperate, it would simply take over canada, it's good 'buddy' up north, and then it's oil and whatnot would effectively become america's. Like i say, america is far from down and out.

S

• Satanus
    Satanus

As sam whiskey documented on the other thread, there is LOTS of money in america, it's just being held in the vice like fists of a small percentage of corporate bastard psychopaths. If america dies, it will be because these bastrds have killed it. Effectively, america will have commited suicide, before even reaching adulthood. Will the american people submit to this? I doubt it. War/revolution is america's birth rite.

S

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit